How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's a good idea to admit this on this forum, but I am 60 and thoroughly enjoying my Wii. The thing I like about it is that I can play along with my grandchildren and all the rest of my family and friends. I relate to the Wii as 21st. century Parlour Games that all the family can enjoy.

I am 27 and I love being my age...it is a beautiful age!!! I have been playing nintendo since I was 8 and it has been love ever since!!! I would never trade nintendo...for any other system...Mario rocks!!!

IanStreten said:
Not sure if it's a good idea to admit this on this forum, but I am 60 and thoroughly enjoying my Wii. The thing I like about it is that I can play along with my grandchildren and all the rest of my family and friends. I relate to the Wii as 21st. century Parlour Games that all the family can enjoy.

dont feel bad, Ian.
I'm 40 and have been gaming for twice as long as most of these whipersnappers have been alive, but the looks of it!

WII!!!

what's funny is im always looking for games my 4 year old can enjoy, not too many out there that i'd want him to play.

groan said:
what's funny is im always looking for games my 4 year old can enjoy, not too many out there that i'd want him to play.
Well that's ironic. Usually my problem with the Wii is finding games more suited towards me (an adult) and not a 4-year-old. :lol:

I use IGN mostly to research games.

I comply with what you mean about suitability of a lot of the games available, but I have found Wii Sports, Mario Olympics, and more recently The Golden Compass to be great fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back