How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I hate being 16, I want to Drink lol. Because I don't smoke
Though I like laughing at 15 year olds who want me to get served. It's like No, i can't get served for cigs>.>

Wii_Smurf said:
No I hate being 16, I want to Drink lol. Because I don't smoke
Though I like laughing at 15 year olds who want me to get served. It's like No, i can't get served for cigs>.>

Lol i find tht so annoying! One time some girl chavs tried to get me today buy vodka for them, i was like wtf im 16 ***** lol, i used to smoke but quit few months back

I'm 23..

Oh, to be 16 again thinking I knew everything about how the world worked and playing video games all day.. Being a "rebel" with my friends believing I was somehow making a difference and I'd be cool forever unlike all those lame old people

Then I was thrown into the harsh cold adult world :eek:

13. Geez.. You people are old... Well not THAT old but, I try to get my 15 year old cuz to play wii and she says Noooo. Wii's are for 13 year olds like you. :incazzato: I'm glad to hear that older people have wiis. :D

tgjester7 said:
I'm 23..

Oh, to be 16 again thinking I knew everything about how the world worked and playing video games all day.. Being a "rebel" with my friends believing I was somehow making a difference and I'd be cool forever unlike all those lame old people

Then I was thrown into the harsh cold adult world :eek:

Same here I am 23 I'll be 24 this year I feel old BUT I CAN DRINK Legally :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

im 23

wow this place is young
every one is around 15-23

well i guess older gamers like 360 or ps3

and most older older gamers (like above 30) dont use message boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back