How old are Wii all?

oh dear i'm a geriatric compared to you lot
i'm errr oops i forgot how old i am. wouldn't tell you even if i could remember.....where am i?......who are you?
but i'm only 10 at heart & i love...err.... ahh...... yes....wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I am 13 going on 49 on april 15, and yeah I already know about 5 people with the same birthday, so I bet some of you people have the same birfday to.

Kumoriken said:
xD Thank you, thank you. *Takes a bow* xP
Oh, and chalk one more up for the fourteen year olds. :lol:

Edit: Sorry, a bit of a double-post... ^^;

15>14, and you know it. :yesnod:

Kumoriken said:
xD Thank you, thank you. *Takes a bow* xP
Oh, and chalk one more up for the fourteen year olds. :lol:

Edit: Sorry, a bit of a double-post... ^^;
And I'm the arrongrant one? Grow up son, my 13 year old sister is a hell of a lot more mature than you.

Last edited:
Protius said:
And I'm the arrongrant one? Grow up son, my 13 year old sister is a hell of a lot more mature than you.

It is believed that girls mature faster than boys do. So, that wasn't exactly a great example.

Jenova said:
It is believed that girls mature faster than boys do. So, that wasn't exactly a great example.
Oh it is, my sister isn't even into boys or anything like that yet, still plays with dolls, and, is still a hell of a lot more mature. :)

Im 17 turning 18 jan...however i look like a 14year old and act like one...lol no kiddin alot of ppl think i loke way younger then my age lol

Protius said:
>.> Do you really think I'm being serious? I'm bowing over the internet. >.> That's kinda sad, if I do say so myself. xP And yes, I'm insulting myself.

Jenova said:
>.> I... Err... Kinda laughed at that. Was it funny or is it just the heat here? X_x;; Brain... No... Work... 90... Degrees... Bad... D:

Kumoriken said:
>.> Do you really think I'm being serious? I'm bowing over the internet. >.> That's kinda sad, if I do say so myself. xP And yes, I'm insulting myself.

>.> I... Err... Kinda laughed at that. Was it funny or is it just the heat here? X_x;; Brain... No... Work... 90... Degrees... Bad... D:
Wow, you really ARE an immature 14 year old loser.

Back