How old are Wii all?

Kumoriken said:
>.> Do you really think I'm being serious? I'm bowing over the internet. >.> That's kinda sad, if I do say so myself. xP And yes, I'm insulting myself.

>.> I... Err... Kinda laughed at that. Was it funny or is it just the heat here? X_x;; Brain... No... Work... 90... Degrees... Bad... D:

Yes, it was intended to be funny, but to lauph at it, you'd need to be high. xD

Protius said:
Wow, you really ARE an immature 14 year old loser.
No This forum is to have fun and talk not to insult other people so you shut up and donot insult each other anymore!!!

Protius said:
15 year olds getting high, **** I wish I was that cool....

Obviously, you're very bad at understanding sarcasm. Is there a class at school for that? You should take it. :wink:

Kumoriken said:
Err... Are we not counting your statements from other threads? 'Cause I do recall that I'm a "keyboard warrior" trolling around trying to get in a fight with you. xP
Ok I take that back, my sole purpose on these forums is to make you angry :lol:
Jenova said:
Obviously, you're very bad at understanding sarcasm. Is there a class at school for that? You should take it. :wink:
I graduated from school already, so I wouldn't know, maybe there is from wherever you are from.

Kumoriken said:
Well... My... Umm... Lovely lady e-lumps object? D: Yep. My imagination's broken. Dx

If you're a girl, then that works. xD

Protius said:
Ok I take that back, my sole purpose on these forums is to make you angry :lol:

I graduated from school already, so I wouldn't know, maybe there is from wherever you are from.
Then Leave this forum...im not and many ppl arn't intrested hearing you insult people!!

Back