How old are Wii all?

Jenova said:
If you're a girl, then that works. xD
Nope nope. Nor am I fat, so I can't have lovely man e-lumps ither. T_T ... xD Sometimes it kicks ass to be stick skinny...

And you guys, don't remind him of school. Down south there, they don't have good schools. D: Rednecks ither grow up to be really bad comedians or just live in trailer parks...
...But... He has a computer, so all my past statements are false... EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE! DX

Kumoriken said:
Nope nope. Nor am I fat, so I can't have lovely man e-lumps ither. T_T ... xD Sometimes it kicks ass to be stick skinny...

And you guys, don't remind him of school. Down south there, they don't have good schools. D: Rednecks ither grow up to be really bad comedians or just live in trailer parks...
...But... He has a computer, so all my past statements are false... EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE! DX

Did you know that in Texas, they aren't allowed to teach about Evolution? xD

Kumoriken said:

Oh clap clap, pay me out for the country I come from, thats cool.... Australia is actually probably one of the best countries in the world. And we have far better schools than a lot of other countries. Maybe you were being sarcastic but when you pay out my country even in jest I don't like it.

Protius said:
Oh clap clap, pay me out for the country I come from, thats cool.... Australia is actually probably one of the best countries in the world. And we have far better schools than a lot of other countries. Maybe you were being sarcastic but when you pay out my country even in jest I don't like it.

What is your iQ? I bet mine is better, you "smart Australia guy."

Protius said:
...Shows how smart you are. xD
Dude, it's called Texas... Go there sometime, and watch the little kiddies being taught how to skin a pig or some **** while they just sit there and roll around in mud or some ****...
Frankly, I kinda hate America at this point... Bush is the most retarded person alive, and he's our president...
"I believe that man and fish can live together in peace." --George W. Bush
:lol:

Kumoriken said:
...Shows how smart you are. xD
Dude, it's called Texas... Go there sometime, and watch the little kiddies being taught how to skin a pig or some **** while they just sit there and roll around in mud or some ****...
Frankly, I kinda hate America at this point... Bush is the most retarded person alive, and he's our president...
"I believe that man and fish can live together in peace." --George W. Bush
:lol:
Yeah I laugh at bush all the time, must suck having a leader like that, not that our prime minister is much better. But at least we don't have terrorists after us.

Protius said:
I don't really care, bout 120 maybe? Nothing special.

An average adult's iQ is higher than that. I took an iQ test for 20 years of age and up when I was 14, and scored a 130.

Jenova said:
An average adult's iQ is higher than that. I took an iQ test for 20 years of age and up when I was 14, and scored a 130.
Yeah its for people of 20 years of age so its gonna give false results.

Protius said:
Yeah its for people of 20 years of age so its gonna give false results.

You're right, it is false results. I took a harder test than my age permits, therefore my iQ would be even higher. Nice comback.

Protius said:
Yeah I laugh at bush all the time, must suck having a leader like that, not that our prime minister is much better. But at least we don't have terrorists after us.
I really don't give a ****, though. I highly doubt they're gonna bomb Kauai. I'm safe on my little island of happy sunshine. :D

Kumoriken said:
I really don't give a ****, though. I highly doubt they're gonna bomb Kauai. I'm safe on my little island of happy sunshine. :D

Can I come there with some guns please?

OH! And some grenades!... AND COOKIES!

Back