How old are Wii all?

Jenova said:
You're right, it is false results. I took a harder test than my age permits, therefore my iQ would be even higher. Nice comback.
Yar har. Why we be wastin' our time on this little prissy bastard? xD
...Though I suppose it is pretty fun... "Causing a stink" or whatever with this guy. :lol:

Kumoriken said:
Yar har. Why we be wastin' our time on this little prissy bastard? xD
...Though I suppose it is pretty fun... "Causing a stink" or whatever with this guy. :lol:

I love it when somebody starts flaming another person. I jump in and start flaming them back. xD

Jenova said:
I love it when somebody starts flaming another person. I jump in and start flaming them back. xD
Indeed. Though I really don't care much if they call me ****, 'cause sometimes it's true, and I don't give a crap about it. xP

ok this thread is really picking up holy hell i let for 15 minutes and come back and over 30 more post has been places here

I think you should stop flaming each other in this thread. You're getting nowhere, and none of you are acting like civilised adults, despite what you may think. Take it to the private messaging.

Flip said:
I think you should stop flaming each other in this thread. You're getting nowhere, and none of you are acting like civilised adults, despite what you may think. Take it to the private messaging.

I'm not an adult. =D I'm a retarded teenager.

That's no reason for you to not act in a respectable manner. I'm sure you can understand that people will respect you despite your age, if you're sensible about the way you treat other people.

Just a thought. No harm intended.

Kumoriken said:
Nope nope. Nor am I fat, so I can't have lovely man e-lumps ither. T_T ... xD Sometimes it kicks ass to be stick skinny...

And you guys, don't remind him of school. Down south there, they don't have good schools. D: Rednecks ither grow up to be really bad comedians or just live in trailer parks...
...But... He has a computer, so all my past statements are false... EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE! DX

Errm so ure calling him a prick when you just dissed his country, where I also live. Well shame on you.

Now now children, let just get back on topic here.

I'm 17.

Side note: the little Xp stupid smilie things or whatever they are are getting very annoying, especially Kumoriken. Would it be possible to write a post without doing that? Thanks.

EDIT: I counted 14 not including your sig in this thread alone...

Last edited:
antimatter said:
Now now children, let just get back on topic here.

I'm 17.

Side note: the little Xp stupid smilie things or whatever they are are getting very annoying, especially Kumoriken. Would it be possible to write a post without doing that? Thanks.

EDIT: I counted 14 not including your sig in this thread alone...
Well, you have a problem with them, ignore them. I could ask you to use proper grammar, since your poor grammar is getting annoying, but I don't.

I_WANT_WII said:
I am 13 going on 49 on april 15, and yeah I already know about 5 people with the same birthday, so I bet some of you people have the same birfday to.
mines 1 day off and im 13 too:yesnod:

Kumoriken said:
...Apparently you didn't read my next post. :scared:

Turna! Turna! Turna! My name is Hurna! How do you like that Mr.Kurna! Har ha har ha har. And thats the bottom line... and thats the bottom line... Cause IceTrash said so! Yeah *****!

Back