How old are you?

*Chris*

Sep 6, 2006
As it says, how old are you?

I was just wondering, because around the internet ect, a lot of places refer to the Wii as being childish, sometimes Nintendo as a whole

I am new to Nintendo, and I would just like to know how old you all are :)

*prays not to be the oldest*

I am 16

I've been with Nintendo since the NES. I'm 21.

(Also, I think a thread like this has been done before).

In my experience, only people who prefer Sony or Microsoft say that Nintendo is childish. Non-gamers don't really comment. So in the end, whoever says "Wii is childish" is biased anyway. But then, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks about us, we like what we like. :D

Squall7 said:
I've been with Nintendo since the NES. I'm 21.

(Also, I think a thread like this has been done before).

In my experience, only people who prefer Sony or Microsoft say that Nintendo is childish. Non-gamers don't really comment. So in the end, whoever says "Wii is childish" is biased anyway. But then, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks about us, we like what we like. :D
I have never played a NES game, as I say, new to Nintendo.

But...this is possible now with the Virtual Consolse (might be able to see what I have missed out on!)

What I have put in bold, about being childish, maybe its because of Nintendo actually trying to be...fun?

Oh, and if there has been a thread like this, iOn feel free to lock it :) (dont wanna clog things up now do I!)

im 13 years old and this is my first generation war im really getting into it, last generation i was more of a computer gamer but did own a xbox then a GC, so im really excited to see how everyone else lives out the war =]

Back