How short IS Red Steel?

NateTheGreat said:
In all seriousness though, don't assume that your opinion is the best and only intelligent opinion to have and if someone doesn't share it that they're an adolescent child and/or stupid. It doesn't show much comprehension or open-mindedness on your part.
sorry, i explained that poorly
i can respect ur opinion that u dont like the controls
what i was getting at is that only an idiot or a little kid would find the controls difficult to use, not that an idiot or a little kid would have an ill opinion of them
maybe i misunderstood u but i was under the impression that u not only disliked the controls, but u found them difficult
i could be wrong and im sorry i upset u

NateTheGreat said:
So you insult me for having a different opinion than you and then claim you're "not trying to be mean?":wtf: If you look at my profile, you'll see my age is 18, so I'm not a little kid although if I was that wouldn't make my opinion invalid and if you've read most of my posts and threads, you'd see I'm no fool. How do you think I became a mod? Anyway, I don't hate Red Steel's controls. Ubisoft wanted to try something new and they did. I liked opening doors, reloading, and picking up guns with a simple flick of the nunchuk and being able to turn a gun gangsta style by turning the wiimote was great. However, the core aiming, how you had to move the reticle ALL THE WAY OVER to the edge of the screen to turn was a major headache. Don't even get me started on the sword fighting.

In all seriousness though, don't assume that your opinion is the best and only intelligent opinion to have and if someone doesn't share it that they're an adolescent child and/or stupid. It doesn't show much comprehension or open-mindedness on your part.
Lol, nobody **** with this guy.

i rented this game and like it but am not sure if its worth owning. after the first mission it already says 13% complete and i king of want a longer lasting game if i'm going to be dropping 50 bucks on it.

surprisejimmy said:
sorry, i explained that poorly
i can respect ur opinion that u dont like the controls
what i was getting at is that only an idiot or a little kid would find the controls difficult to use, not that an idiot or a little kid would have an ill opinion of them
maybe i misunderstood u but i was under the impression that u not only disliked the controls, but u found them difficult
i could be wrong and im sorry i upset u
Ah, I get what you're saying. No hard feelings.:)

I thort this was a very shot game it took me 8 hours I was rather disappointed

NateTheGreat said:
I would guess Red Steel would take longer because it's controls are soooo poor, you'll just get stuck in sword-fighting boss battles. Man, I should probably trade that game in before it loses too much worth....and get CoD3 instead.:D

Well my opinion is different than yours also becauase I think Red Steel is awesome and the controls are fine. Now Call Of Duty on the other hand is the most frustrating game I've have played on the Wii. Reason being the controls are horrible and throwing grenandes is a joke.Lets just say I'm glad I rented COD3 before I wasted my money on it.:thumbsup:

bdrains2003 said:
Well my opinion is different than yours also becauase I think Red Steel is awesome and the controls are fine. Now Call Of Duty on the other hand is the most frustrating game I've have played on the Wii. Reason being the controls are horrible and throwing grenandes is a joke.Lets just say I'm glad I rented COD3 before I wasted my money on it.:thumbsup:
That's weird because that's the exact opposite of how I felt about Red Steel's grenade throwing.:D However, since I haven't played CoD3 yet, I guess I should probably rent it first, but from the review on IGN, it sounds good.

The fps I'm really looking forward to is Metroid obviously, so I may just keep waiting for it.

A.SAVAGE said:
I thort this was a very shot game it took me 8 hours I was rather disappointed

8 Hours? Wow.

I'm at 5 or 6 hours, and I only just beat the mission with the crazy guy in the warehouse with all the bunnies everywhere...

Then I accidentally went to the same mission guy, and he sent me to do that mission again. So I'll have to beat that mission again when I feel like it. T_T

Back