how should i ask for their Nes?

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
my cousins mom has a NES, and rarely uses it... I used to have a NES untill, i gave it to my friend for his birthday (his broke). I really want my cousins NES, but i dont know how to ask for it. She never uses it so its just takeing up space in her sons room.Her son has it hooked up to a broken tv in his room, and he thinks it looks "cool".
the thing is her son, gets totaly mad if i even ask to borrow it. Even tho has has never even played it in his life... Last time i said, "i have some NES games for my old NES at my house, do you think that i can borrow ures?" his mom said yes, and than her son ran into the room in tears yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

plus i have tried to borrow it without him knowing, he finds out. and has tantrums...
any thoughts?

PS: she lost all the games for it so she doesnt even want it...

uhmm wow. how old is the kid? because you MAAYY be able to buy it instead of her giving it to you, and that may give him some false sense of possesion and may turn him to accept letting it go for really cheap, if not for free... just maybe. i mean i wouldnt let it go even if i had no games, because it would have sentimental value to me. but if hes never played it. he has noooo clue.

the only reason he likes it is because one of his friends said he was "cool"
for having it in his room. plus his mom doesnt want money for it, she will just give it to me for free.

plus its not his, its just in his room.

and i dont want to say his age.

hmm...i still have mines....and im not letting mines go anywhere....its part on my collection...lol

You can also offer to do your cousins chores for a day, or a week. Mowing the lawn, cleaning, that type of stuff. The cousin might like the idea, and the parents will think they're getting a little something out of the system without selling it for money.

well it kinda dosn't help if we don't know his age

however pay him like 5 bucks for it, now his mom....that way he will have 5 bucks and can spend it at the local convenience store..

sirgrim said:
You can also offer to do your cousins chores for a day, or a week. Mowing the lawn, cleaning, that type of stuff. The cousin might like the idea, and the parents will think they're getting a little something out of the system without selling it for money.

Thanks!!!!! he gave it to me for cleaning his room, and doing some other chores!!!! THANK YOU!!!! REP!

If he never plays on it take the insides out

He wont be able to tell

Orrrrrrrrrrrr
Rob his house

i got an idea! you should buy one of those fake DS's or PSP's or even a Vii for like not much at all and offer him a trade and tell him that they're way better than the NES haha

krisv2010 said:
i got an idea! you should buy one of those fake DS's or PSP's or even a Vii for like not much at all and offer him a trade and tell him that they're way better than the NES haha
youre a bastard. no one deserves that fate, NO ONE! lol have you actually heard the sound on those PSP's? omg.. its ear shattering!

Back