How the hell can I get over the permission mask?

Kamikaze

Certified Public Asshole
Nov 15, 2006
Chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
1130-2954-1680-3052
I've asked I0n previously upon getting permission to post editorials in the forum, and have yet been granted access, as this had also been 3-4 months ago. Now I know I may be an asshole, but I am also a cunning, conniving, intelligent, controversial and egotistical. I think my editorials are above and beyond upon what he's looking for, and not all of mine only cover the Wii, but just gaming in general too.

if you notice, all those articles are from Cory, im guessing a guy who writes for this site

That is true, but I have also spoke to I0n about being granted permission and he's just been saying more than doing. Sure Corey may be mediocre, but why not have more people who are dedicated to showing their work as well in this section. It will not only have more points of views, but also more activity in that section all together.

nagging and harping usually helps get your way :) take it from me, im a girl i constantly nag and harp to get my way and look at me now!! (ok so im a bad example hush! lol)

you MIGHT want to have this moved to site feedback, i0n likes to "hide" there

The_Loose_Cannon said:
nagging and harping usually helps get your way :) take it from me, im a girl i constantly nag and harp to get my way and look at me now!! (ok so im a bad example hush! lol)

you MIGHT want to have this moved to site feedback, i0n likes to "hide" there

I presumed you got your way due to sex appeal, and I will make many attempts to contact I0n, but he never responds.

Kamikaze said:
I presumed you got your way due to sex appeal, and I will make many attempts to contact I0n, but he never responds.

pshhhh yeah ok! :rolleyes: men have bewbs too ya know :)

i wrote i0n a message a long time ago IE like a month or so lol (to me thats a "long time" asking to partake in becomming a mod- not a single response :incazzato:

instead i go on a vacarious power trip haha. one day hell get around to it.....i hope :tard:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
pshhhh yeah ok! :rolleyes: men have bewbs too ya know :)

i wrote i0n a message a long time ago IE like a month or so lol (to me thats a "long time" asking to partake in becomming a mod- not a single response :incazzato:

instead i go on a vacarious power trip haha. one day hell get around to it.....i hope :tard:
you would be an awesome mod. id vote for ya (well we dont really vote but w/e lol.) but i0n is kinda slow sometimes. but he is probably busy with work so he can make money to help keep the site running

Mitch2025 said:
you would be an awesome mod. id vote for ya (well we dont really vote but w/e lol.) but i0n is kinda slow sometimes. but he is probably busy with work so he can make money to help keep the site running

and let the @$$ kissing begin <3

thank you mitch! :p

when i0n gets around to it, he gets around to it. chu know?

eta- i just noticed i spelt "vicarious" wrong WHOOPS

And if you ever do become a Mod, give me a permission mask. :)

Kamikaze said:
And if you ever do become a Mod, give me a permission mask. :)

yes, ill never forget the "little people" who made it all possible......im ready for my academy award now :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes, ill never forget the "little people" who made it all possible......im ready for my academy award now :)

Hey dont forget me :nonod:

Back