???How to add a render/picture in photoshop cs3???

gamerdude247

gamerdude247GFX
May 22, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada
Wii Online Code
4055-6035-4767-2464
:wtf: Alright i'm having the hardest time with photoshop cs3! Every time i try to add a render/picture it deletes all of my layers and makes a new layer called "background" with the image on it and if i make a new layer it has the picture on it also? Basically i do not have a clue about adding the picture:wtf: . The way i did it was i went to file open and got my picture, did i do something wrong? I need as much help possible!!!:wtf:

thanks to everyone who helps!

Dude chill out!

contact some one in The graphics section

Gahh, you're giving pokemon fans a bad name. LOL

post it in the official thread... I don't know of many CS3 pirates yet.

It sounds like you are opening a separate project. Is there an option called "open as layer" or something close to that?

I am not too sure about how much change has been made to CS3 (because most of us use CS2 at the moment), but I usually have my main project, with the background ready >> then I open a new file with the image/render that I want >> and finally, I transfer that image into the main project window by dragging it into it.
Thats the basic run-down though. But if anyone else has CS3, they will explain it better.

Byuakuya said:
I am not too sure about how much change has been made to CS3 (because most of us use CS2 at the moment), but I usually have my main project, with the background ready >> then I open a new file with the image/render that I want >> and finally, I transfer that image into the main project window by dragging it into it.
Thats the basic run-down though. But if anyone else has CS3, they will explain it better.

That's what I told him over PM. He still has the same problem, maybe it has a different method to do it, in CS3.

demonflair said:
That's what I told him over PM. He still has the same problem, maybe it has a different method to do it, in CS3.
Is that so? Man, they must have made some major changes to CS3.

It should be as simple as dragging it over. If not, it might be one of those gay-ass files that you can't drag over. If so, go on the main render, press Ctrl + A, then Ctrl + C (copy), go on to where you want to put your render, then paste (Ctrl + V), that should work.

Wiired said:
It should be as simple as dragging it over. If not, it might be one of those gay-ass files that you can't drag over. If so, go on the main render, press Ctrl + A, then Ctrl + C (copy), go on to where you want to put your render, then paste (Ctrl + V), that should work.
Lmao, that's what I do anyway...

If dan99iel was more active, he could be a lot of help in this situation. Or maybe this is why he quit. :X

Back