How To Beat Pikachu

Erin14

Banned
Aug 9, 2009
Ok im only posting this because i played 6ppl in brawl today 5 i pwned and the 6th one pwned me badly i never won.Pikachu is a fast person on Brawl and some of yall might wanna know how 2 defeat him and ima give u the guide right now.(even tho i dont want to)

Fighting Against Pikachu:
---------------------------------
Stay under a platform whenever you can to prevent pikachu from using Thunder.If it closes in on you, use throws and standard attacksattacks to fend it off.Pikachu has a very limited throw range, so keep it a little less than one character length away to nullify its throws. Don't use aany attacks at close range that could leave you vulnerable to its powerful upward smash attack.

IF this helped please give me rep and if you wanna know how to beat another character i will make another thread on how to beat that person.

There is no Rep system here.

Anyways, isn't just easier to make use of the guard and dodge features instead of camping under platforms...

You say you don't want to give us the guide and then you do?

And you expect us to take advice from a guy who openly admits being beaten 6 times in a row?

You say you don't want to give us the guide and then you do?

And you expect us to take advice from a guy who openly admits being beaten 6 times in a row?

He said he beat 5 pwned mean whipped whooped it's an xbox term & he lost to the 6th

Thank you prinplup.....

Anyways
@spinty I said im going to give yall the guide Even tho I dont want to yes I did it means im begin nice to give yall the guide Even tho I didn't feel like explaining it that's why I said even tho I didn't want to its ok everybody is Misunderstood sometimes.

@Monsteroids it wouldn't be a good idea because pikachu can just jump and use thunder(B&down) and Quick attack back up and then pikachu will have a choice to eather jump up and press A(tail whip) and kill u or just spam 3times in a row with the jolt(B) so yeah.

You should challenge him. I bet ummm He will teach you a few things.
Erin how about a little 1v1 Pika training?

su i know everything about pikachu so why would i train with somebody when ive been maining him for 2years?doesnt make since

I was being facetious Erin about him teaching you. And I meant you train me with Pika lol silly rabbit.

the trick to killing pika is simple:
Avoid Thunder(↓B) and Spark(N-B)
hit him to stun then combo to avoid his D-smash

easy and foolproof

Pika is not hard to beat.I use mr game and watch and suk up that B and down B with tha down B of mr G and Watch.

Back