How To Break Up?

Fire Flower

Is A Diddy Kong User.
May 13, 2007
London Ontario
Wii Online Code
2617-4361-9813-7619
Haha. Another cheesy thread by Fire Flower!

So would you break up with. ..

The Lie
It's not you, it's me.

The Truth
It's not me, it's you.

The Dagger
Can't we just be friends?

The Conundrum
I love you, I'm just not IN love with you.

The Text Message
GOT NU B/F 2BAD4U L8ER :-(

So what would you do?

Not for my needs, just want to see what you guys think.

Well when i was younger in high school and all, i was a.....dick..:lol:....i would never break up with the girl i would do something stupid like take her friend out or make her see me with another girl. So she would break up with me. But dont do wat i did cuz you will be gettin slapped a few times :lol:...just tell the truth its always the best way to go.

I tend to use the lets just be friends or can we just be friends thing with girls, although for the most part its me that gets dumped :drool:

Usually what they say is the same thing I would, and the odd time they would have a new boyfriend the next day. Oh well, this was back in Grade 8/9, haven't really had a serious relationship yet anyways. Longest was around 2 months, now I am just playing the field :wink:

My personal favorite is... "We are better as friends, our relationship just isn't working, but know I still care about you, but as a friend"

(Though I've been with the same girl for over 2 years now, so haven't had much practice in this field in a while)

idjut said:
take her out to dinner and make her pay for it :yesnod:
:lol: Haha, I think that would just piss her off. Usually not grounds for break-up is it?

If you were to be broken-up with, how would you prefer it be done?

I've never ever broken up with anyone! I'm incapable. I wouldn't begin to understand how would be best to end a relationship.
I'm the one who gets broken up with...except for one time when it was mutual because I was leaving the country.

Whenever I wanna break up with a girl, I get them to break up with me (kinda like Bliss, but not in such a cheating manner aha). Just go off on 'em, they'll be like 'wassup?' go all quiet on 'em, make them make conversation, don't arrange to meet up, no contact whatsoever.

'I dont think it's working out, Mike'

score.

Wiired said:
Whenever I wanna break up with a girl, I get them to break up with me (kinda like Bliss, but not in such a cheating manner aha). Just go off on 'em, they'll be like 'wassup?' go all quiet on 'em, make them make conversation, don't arrange to meet up, no contact whatsoever.

'I dont think it's working out, Mike'

score.

Ohh yea thats the early stages...you'll be walkin in my shoes pretty soon :lol:

I personally only broken up once with someone the rest is usually them making up rather... odd excuses. Such as "It's gotten awkward and stuff and yeah, I don't have the time for a boyfriend. I'm really stressed". Or "Yeah I'm not allowed to date people, and well my Mum found out so yeah sorry. We have to break up" . I broke up with one girl by telling her we never see each other (which we didn't since she went to another school) and we got distant when I told her we never would get distant. I'm a bad person I know =/. But the worst way was getting my first example through the phone, gah. Happened to me not too long ago.

It should never ever be 'It's not you, it's me.' it's the worse thing ever!

Plus text messages/online messages/e-mails are low. Best way is to tell them to their face.

As for the reason, it's always best to come out with the truth I guess.

here's the best way to break up:
you get a sandoll and start slaping him\her in the face while saying i hate you ***** and then run away.

worked with my little brother, and now he stays away and fears my little brother.

the only reason i wrote this is because there is a kid in my little brothers class thats gay for him, and my little brother(not gay) hates him, so a year after he found out my little brother done the what i said he done before.

and in case your wondering if we tease my little bro about that gay kid loving, the answer is yes.

Back