How To Catch The Cat?

ok guys i dont even have the system or game yet, but i saw a video, okay... you have to jump across these platforms sorta near the cat,.. and when u get to the last one, you need to pick up this grass that calls this bird, and you have to aim it across the water at this monkey. and it steals a cradle from him, and you have to give the cradle to a guy who's close to that area. and after that he gives u a fishing pole. go to where the cat is and catch a fish, and then the cat follows you. so go over to where the woman who wants to cat is. she gives you the slingshot.

First help the dude in the ranch out, come back and climb up to the rock tower by the house with the purple roof, jump to the other rocker tower, than to the roof then to another rock tower, call the eagle, and point it at the monkey he will bring back a basket which u bring to a lady by a bridge to the ranch, give her the basket she gives u a fishing rod go to where the cat is catch 1 fish let it go and bring the cat with u close to the dock, catch another fish and the cat will steal it off ur line and run home

I havnt read all of the above posts because i want to see how far i can get without help. I was playing Ocarina Of time today and had to use an online walkthrough to get past the water temple! God knows how ill manage with twilight princess if you are all getting stuck already... :frown2:

Theres a rock covering the damn monkey. And the monkey is stranded on a rock...he'll die eventually...won't he?I'll have to out wait him

You need to fish 2 fish near the cat's peir. The fishing itself is what's giving a lot of peeps problems.

Just jiggle (or shake as the manual says, but it doesn't feeling like shaking up and down( the bloat so it's shaking halfway out of the surface of the water. Your goal is to get the float bouncing up and down on the surface of the water while it is half submerged. When it sinks snap the wiimote up and hope you catch a fish. Hold the wiimote up (not too high, seems too far offscreen doesn't work) to pull it out.

Yeah, it's pissed off a lot of people. Just keep at it, its gets easier once you can use bait after this and even easier when lure fishing.

Actually for bobber fishing when the bobber goes down flick the wiimote up and circle with the nunchuck

Back