How to deafeat cave of ordels

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
1 Get every wepon in the whole game.
2 Get magic armor (have to unlock mallo mart in castle town) 3 Get giant bow bag by defeating starr game in castle town (dobble clawshot required) 4 Get all twenty hearts.
5 Get all four bottles (one of them is in the the fishing hole.
6 get two bomb bagd (You don't need all of them)
7 Fill blue potion in evey bottle. 8 Fill bow up to max.
9 at least get 30 bombs
10 MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW! DO NOT USE MAGIC AMOR UNTIL THE LAST FLOOR (50)
The last floor is three of that mini boss in sacret grove.

It should take you an hour to two hours.

Shadow3401 said:
2 Get magic armor (have to unlock mallo mart in castle town) 3 Get giant bow bag by defeating starr game in castle town (dobble clawshot required) 4 Get all twenty hearts.
9 at least get 30 bombs
10 MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW! DO NOT USE MAGIC AMOR UNTIL THE LAST FLOOR (50)

I got to what I thought was the last floor. Beat the two Darknuts with my Magic Armor. I finally thought I beat it only to meet with the Fairy and have need of the spinner in the next room. Victory was mine. I was then met with about 10 armos knights. What a bummer.

Any comments.

Thanks.

Shadow3401 said:
9 at least get 30 bombs

Hi:

Thanks for your comments. I had everything but the 100 quiver bag. Tried beating the Star Tent to get the upgrade. Came close several times.

I did really real in not exhausting my weapons and utilizing the wolf form to dig up any hearts. I was fully prepared against the two Darknuts and beat them with life to spare. I was not prepared for yet another room with about 10 armos knights. By then, I had no arrows to spare and tried as hard as I could but I was just defeated.

Should I have just used the spinner in this room and escaped. Probably would not gotten the infinite fairies at each location.

Thanks for your reply.

Cave of Ordeals

I am playing the Nintendo Gamecube version. I have just seen several videos of the Wii version in which there are three Darknuts - not 2 as in the Gamecubethat - that is when the Great Fairy tells you have completed the ordeal and gives you the Great Fairy potion.

Any suggestions on the Gamecube version.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't save the magic armor for the last room. I use it in the room where there are all kinds of moblins shooting arrows at you from towers.

I also use it in the room that has the two big ice-breathing ice-statue things (I used to know their names).

for all the heavily armored dudes at the end of the cave, I just use Mortal Draw over and over on them. I learned this trick from someone on these forums. It seems to be the most effective attack to use on them.

Adamquest64 said:
I don't save the magic armor for the last room. I use it in the room where there are all kinds of moblins shooting arrows at you from towers.

I also use it in the room that has the two big ice-breathing ice-statue things (I used to know their names).

for all the heavily armored dudes at the end of the cave, I just use Mortal Draw over and over on them. I learned this trick from someone on these forums. It seems to be the most effective attack to use on them.

Yes, and plus when you kill enemies down there you get rupees, which allows for your armor to get restored to some degree allowing you to use it in more than one place.

What is the great fairy potion, and once you have fairys at a spring, what are they for?

The Great Fairy potion is a one or two-time use potion. I can't remember which. It fills ALL of your hearts, and gives you invulnerability and super strength for a short time. It's not that great considering how hard and long the cave is.

Once a spring has fairies you can go there to catch fairies and store them in bottles. The more springs you revive, the better your chances of finding a convenient place to gather fairies when traveling.

Everytime I try to get a fiary I take the water from the spring by accident.

Got all 60 poes!

It was hard! But I did it! Finding poe souls is easy until you get to the last 3.

Oh, if you are stuck finding poes, go to the place in the sacret grove when you have to go through a magical door. Go down the stairs and make a u turn to the right. Get out the thing that make statues move. Move the statue and a poe should be waiting there for you. This is the hardest poe in the game.

Back