How To Do It Thread

Notorious

Notorious Member
Feb 3, 2008
Somewhere In The World
For all you photoshoppers, even the experienced ones, don't you hate it when u see a peice of work made by someone, and u just can't figure it out how they did it?

Well here is where u post it, everybody and anybody can post their work of art and explain how they accomplished it. This is a great way for both new and experienced to develop their photoshopping skills and learn new designs, styles, and etc.

So.... post away people

I dont have time to do one of my own right now, but i'll do it when i have time

What about those of us with out PS ?

I believe that a thread such as this is fine. Not everything should be limited to the Graphics Discussion thread.

Notorious said:
For all you photoshoppers, even the experienced ones, don't you hate it when u see a peice of work made by someone, and u just can't figure it out how they did it?

Well here is where u post it, everybody and anybody can post their work of art and explain how they accomplished it. This is a great way for both new and experienced to develop their photoshopping skills and learn new designs, styles, and etc.

So.... post away people

I dont have time to do one of my own right now, but i'll do it when i have time

It's called a .PSD (photoshop document), step by step it shows you. :lol:

*Gymnast* said:
why is every body ragging on notorious? Leave him/her alone. This is a good idea!

Yeah, good idea...............

To find out there is .psds and/or tutorials, so yeah, great idea. :lol:

Close said:
Yeah, good idea...............

To find out there is .psds and/or tutorials, so yeah, great idea. :lol:

Yeah there are tutorials and sutff but alot of the designs and creation people do are most likely not in tutorials, when i make my work i typically improvise most of the time and i do stuff that arent in tutorials

Notorious said:
Yeah there are tutorials and sutff but alot of the designs and creation people do are most likely not in tutorials, when i make my work i typically improvise most of the time and i do stuff that arent in tutorials

So your pretty much saying you do freestyle. Well, you can see what people 'improvise' in .psds.....:)

Close said:
So your pretty much saying you do freestyle. Well, you can see what people 'improvise' in .psds.....:)

True but there are so many different thing u can do in photoshop that there cant be psd's for all of them, haven't u ever looked at someone's signature/avatar and go, "WTF? how'd they do that?". I know i have.

Okay I have my background on a sig, but each time I try to put my render onto my sig it goes sorta see through when I use linear dodge or any of the others, parts of the backgroud show through my render.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Back