How To Install a wiikey

correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't having a Modchip allow people to play games of different regions. I always hear European people on this forum complaining about their later release dates (which is understandable). So what if thats why he wants one?

BTW if this is true, has anyone used online games in incorrect regions? Like BWii in Europe? (Again if I am completely wrong then these questions are pointless)

Go for it mate!!!! I want to get a wiikey too but just to play games from different regions for example Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen Ex!!! That's the only damn reason why I need a modchip cause Clash of Ninja REvoltuion sux!!! and Nintendo should have made the wii region free but well is a heck of a console!!

FRuMMaGe said:
You know this copy protection has already been destroyed? People have found a workaround less than 48 hours after it was announced.

Well done Ninty :sick:

LOL ^ exactly what i was gunno say

it's only illegal in some places so calm down.
I too want to get a wiikey so i can get SSBB when it comes out in japan instead of waiting an extra 3 weeks for its NA release, but i'm gonna pay a guy to do it since i have to get my wii grinded and stuff so you might want to do the same if you don't know what you're doing-bad grammar

DaWgX said:
it's only illegal in some places so calm down.
I too want to get a wiikey so i can get SSBB when it comes out in japan instead of waiting an extra 3 weeks for its NA release, but i'm gonna pay a guy to do it since i have to get my wii grinded and stuff so you might want to do the same if you don't know what you're doing-bad grammar

I am thinking it a lot!!!
Cause over here they want to charge me like 10054191651964564 bucks for modding my wii...
And the wiikey is just like 25 bucks...I would say plus the installment it should be like 50 dollards total..But these guys over here think they have discovered the world. I am not sure to do it myself. I got low soldering experience but I'll practice and maybe get a friend who is good at it. Cause I just don't feel like paying a whole lot...
Like I said I just want it for the region free ability.

I was gonna do that, but my friends an idiot
yours mite be different, but when it's done you mite wanna kik him, or yourself, in the balls if a mistake is made

Well..XD My friend is an electrician...So hopefully I wont have to kick nobody in nutz!!! XD We are gonna study the wii parts and so on before trying. XD
I got a whole folder with bookmarks about modding the wii and installing wiikey. XD

wiikey?

will wiikey convert my japanese wii to an american wii? if not, what will? i can't understand the instructions in my wii console...

Back