How to make the Wii more amazing

koreankng3

WiiChat Member
Jun 20, 2007
For anyone who has played Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, dont you think that it would be AMAZING to turn that into a multiplayer game? I was playing it and realized how amazing the third person fighting would be over a xbox live platform. A game similar to gears of war. I think it would be simply amazing. Having bow and arrow battles, swinging a sword at your biddy. That would be really cool. Anyone have any other ideas?

No...sorry, but just no.

Not Zelda, at least. Now I keep getting images of Link chopping off another Link's arm and blood gowing everywhere. Or a player watching another player walk by with about 13 arrows sticking out of him. Or two players chatting over headsets: "HEY N00b L33t PWNAGE 4 U! HAWHAW!"

Just no. 'Tis is not the essensce of the Wii.

Peace!

~RedFox

The only good multi-player zelda is four swords. And i think they should stick with that formula for future games

zelda just wouldnt work online, a lot of the weapons you use are for getting you acrross ledges and big gaps, smashing open things etc etc

there would only be a couple of weapons + it would probally suck due to the lack of characters to play as, online server.

WII60 said:
zelda just wouldnt work online, a lot of the weapons you use are for getting you acrross ledges and big gaps, smashing open things etc etc

there would only be a couple of weapons + it would probally suck due to the lack of characters to play as, online server.

All in favor say aye. Aye.

zaijin said:
i think heat seeker would be awesome multiplayer!!!

Hmm...possibly. A wide variety of aircraft...intense dogfights....sounds good to me.

As far as swords go, I would say something like Jedi Knights: Outcast/Academy. It's lightsabers, but same formula that works. If you have ever played Dark Messiah you know it can go overboard as well. I'd honestly wouldn't mind a turn based game D&D based... neverwinter nights mmorpg anyone for wii? Now that's purely an example, but thinking about it... try to remember the capacity of space. Untill the wii comes out with a hard drive, we won't see a good mmorpg, the heart of one is the ability to update and grow.

I personally think that Zelda is one game that should NEVER go online. It would take away all of the things that makes the game a Zelda game. Its just my opinion though.

Back