How to Pick up Trophy in Subspace?

2ZeBeach

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Medford, MA
I find that sometimes when playing the Subspace Emissary I come across a trophy disc stand. When I pick it up and throw it, sometimes it goes off the screen, and sometimes it stays on the screen and turns into a trophy. What is the best way to get the trophies? I feel like I am losing a lot of them. I am using the GC controller.

you throw them at enemies. High health enemies need to be weakened but most of the enemies don't need to be hit to get 'trophy-ized'. Bosses, of course, need to be hit down to low health.

someone put a vid on youtube of them trophy-izing
Tabuu
Is this supposed to be in a spoiler?

How do you even get a trophy stand to a boss fight? Whenever I'm holding one, and I go through a door, it disappears. Also it is annoying how you can't really fight when holding it, so I have to put it down, and then hopefully defeat all the enemies before it disappears so I can pick it back up again. Does anyone have any tips for "trophy-izing" bosses?

Gampla said:
i think you go to boss battles.

i tried boss battle mode like 40 times, beat it once with toon link, and i didn't come across one trophy stand. it was on normal though. dunno if that matters.

Back