How to play P1 vs P2 on NBA Live?

vZa

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2008
I can't seem to find the option to register my 2nd Wii remote and play head to head against another player in the same room. I've only been able to find the online matchup, which isn't necessary for the type of game I'd like to play. Is it even possible to have 2 Wii remotes linked up on NBA Live?

well duh

i already tried that. the instruction manual was not helpful at all in that regard. every other game i've played on wii was very intuitive and easy to follow during the setup process. this wasn't. i got this answer from Mike P on Yahoo Answers and it seems to make sense, though I haven't had a chance to try it yet:

It is possible. You have to have the other remote on when you go into quick play then you hit the one of the arrow button then you go to the other settings for the game. To sync the remote open the battery cover on the back of the remote and hit snyc and then open the SD card slot next to where you put the game in and hit the red sync button.

I think we all knew...

vZa said:
To sync the remote open the battery cover on the back of the remote and hit snyc and then open the SD card slot next to where you put the game in and hit the red sync button.

Because if us Wii gamers didn't we could only ever play single player (not counting online)

(just to letting you know that information isn't new)

sorry gamers, my wii is only 2 weeks old and i've only played the wii sports and mario vs sonic olympics. both had very obvious multi-player setups in the options. NBA Live didn't. this was news to me so i figured i'd offer it up to anyone else having similar problems.

Back