How to Pwn in Every Wii Game! (the mental edge you need)

Zhubz

Noob (and Mini Mod) Pwner
Dec 3, 2006
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO PWN, cuz video games are 90 % mental, 10% physical!:smilewinkgrin:

make believe your in the game and act like a d****bag towards the other characters.:wtf: for example: if one of the characters are hard to defeat (like the goron in twilight princess) say something rude like "you have no..."
you see the point!:yikes:

also if theres a character that you need to save, and you hate that character, pretend theyre a waffle, smothered in maple syrup, cuz everyone loves maple syrup!

final boss, the only way to gain a mental edge is to pretend hes a noob just asking to get pwned. that way, your confident you can slaughter em, and its fun to pwn noobs. there are more tips, but i will have to tell you later.:D

it seriously works no joke.

With the new controller, it'll be more of a physical matter than before. Nice techniques, though.

Zhubz said:
there are more tips, but i will have to tell you later.:D

... if they're anything like the ones you posted here - Please keep them to yourself.

Zhubz said:
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO PWN, cuz video games are 90 % mental, 10% physical!:smilewinkgrin:
make believe your in the game
Thats football.:rolleyes:
And instead of typing all of that you could of just ended right there.

Haha I've tried that with Twilight Princess and I'm already in the Temple of Time xD Its good to get angry at the game too, just dont throw anything lol.

naivity just gives you an edge though. this will give you that edge and you will become a pure gamer (like me)

Zhubz said:
naivity just gives you an edge though. this will give you that edge and you will become a pure gamer (like me)
Uh...well LOL.:lol:
Its sounds nerdy, sooner or later your brain will be messed up and then you will think that your life is a videogame like you dress up as link and you go to forest to find a princess that doesnt exist.
It's stupid "getting into the game".
Just like boom head shot counterstrike video :)

well they all think im just too white n nerdy, and since im white you can easily tell when im ridin dirty!

haha new PWning Tip:
get a wii skin! im not sure what itll do to help but itll sure make you wii look cool!

Back