How to Pwn in Every Wii Game! (the mental edge you need)

Seriously, this thread is probably the most useless thread ever. It wasn't funny... it wasn't serious... it doesn't work...

Do not give advice to own at games, unless you are one of the best at that game at online play. The only way to be good at a game is skill. Just. skill.

yea and i didnt get the part that he said about being a douchebag to other characters...it's not like u can actually talk to them

HELL YEaH AWWWSOME POST AND ADVICE

i WIll PWN YOU NOW!

:yesnod: :ciappa: :smilewinkgrin:

Yeah man you should appreciate me givin you the secrets of pwning!
thanks EK987

:nono: uh uh uh uh! you see i have won regional gaming tournaments! i am one of the best in the mid west! TAKE THAT:ciappa: so this style gets me pumped so i can use the most of my skills. i have won smash bros melee competitions, a halo competition with friends and i dont even own the 360. ive won grand turisimo and need for speed tourneys and a madden tourney where i went to California to play. my slogan was " IAINT AFRAID OF NO COAST!" beat that!

Zhubz said:
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO PWN, cuz video games are 90 % mental, 10% physical!:smilewinkgrin:

make believe your in the game and act like a d****bag towards the other characters.:wtf: for example: if one of the characters are hard to defeat (like the goron in twilight princess) say something rude like "you have no..."
you see the point!:yikes:

also if theres a character that you need to save, and you hate that character, pretend theyre a waffle, smothered in maple syrup, cuz everyone loves maple syrup!

final boss, the only way to gain a mental edge is to pretend hes a noob just asking to get pwned. that way, your confident you can slaughter em, and its fun to pwn noobs. there are more tips, but i will have to tell you later.:D
thanks for ruining it for all the TP players out there that ganon is in TP, i already knew this from some other person spoiling it earlier today, but this isnt even a zelda section!

Zhubz said:
:nono: uh uh uh uh! you see i have won regional gaming tournaments! i am one of the best in the mid west! TAKE THAT:ciappa: so this style gets me pumped so i can use the most of my skills. i have won smash bros melee competitions, a halo competition with friends and i dont even own the 360. ive won grand turisimo and need for speed tourneys and a madden tourney where i went to California to play. my slogan was " IAINT AFRAID OF NO COAST!" beat that!

Oh dear.... It's not healthy to be so full of bull...

With regards to your beat that! statement - "I don't live in a fantasy world"..

Last edited:
motherbrainrulez said:
you actually tried it?
Yes. I told fake character that they have no balls. Then I pretended Slippy was a waffle smothered in syrup. Then I pretended Andross was a n00b. I pwned that *****.

Back