How to save progress with Spongebob Atlantis?

spilok

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2007
I really enjoyed watching my Grandson get through several levels with the game, Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepants. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to save his progress. I actually called Nintendo and they couldn't do it either because it was a Nickelodeon game, and not theirs.
Please let me know how I can save the progress on this game the next time my Grandson makes progress. Do I need to insert an SD card or do something BEFORE the game starts?

Thanks,
Stan

ps. I love Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii.

spilok said:
I really enjoyed watching my Grandson get through several levels with the game, Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepants. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to save his progress. I actually called Nintendo and they couldn't do it either because it was a Nickelodeon game, and not theirs.
Please let me know how I can save the progress on this game the next time my Grandson makes progress. Do I need to insert an SD card or do something BEFORE the game starts?

Thanks,
Stan

ps. I love Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii.

Some games do that...Im sorry mate I cant help you.

I appreciate your honesty. Are you saying that you KNOW it can't be done, or just that you aren't aware of an answer?

Perhaps there is a way....I'd still like to know.

Stan

I'm sure there's a way, and if there is, I guarantee it doesn't involve an extra SD card.

I'll look for five minutes, and see if I find anything.

EDIT: If you haven't already, check the manual.

EDIT 2: Couldn't find anything about how to save the game, but I did find a place where you could download saved games to unlock all items etc. I know this isn't what you want, but it at least shows that saving is possible. The game may auto-save for you at the end of a level, or at a checkpoint within the level. I can't check first hand since I don't have the game.

Last edited:
spilok said:
I appreciate your honesty. Are you saying that you KNOW it can't be done, or just that you aren't aware of an answer?

Perhaps there is a way....I'd still like to know.

Stan

I have to go with option two. I mean it happens to me but most of the time i just play something diffrent. Again im sorry I couldn't help you but i think you can try calling the maker of the game.

Back