How to sell the PS3

Jay61

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
4116-4612-5453-3059
Before you carry on this thread is just a bit of fun, so get over yourself ;)

20070514nx8.png

More Dueling Analogs comics

http://duelinganalogs.com/

...I think its a good idea (Jk)

It's even funnier coming from the company(Sony) that told us to buy a Wii with our spare cash.

Well to each their own dude :)

Tbh it would make them sell better...you'd be lieing if you denied that :p

Jay61 said:
Well to each their own dude :)

Tbh it would make them sell better...you'd be lieing if you denied that :p

Thats strange, because then sony would be losing $500 per $599 console sold rather than the $250 normally.

The reason this comic isnt funny, is because based off bias and the timing is off.

Lets put it this way. It is a system that costs $599, not long ago it was finally released in europe and australia. The reason the ps3 sales are low, is because it is still new and pricey enough to not binge purchase it like the wii. Then we consider, most people will buy the PS3 for the games... but where are the games? Still in developement. Sony has a lot planned for the PS3 and untill they are done, they do not expect the PS3 to sell wildly. Think long term not short. When you consider Sony loses money on consoles sold, that they have not set into place those secondary sources of revinue to make up for their accepted loss, the comic doesnt make sense at this time.

It is like, having a comic that shows someone asking Hilary clinton how to get her popularity up, and then have a picture of John McCain running as her VP.

As for where you post this, you would probably get a lot more mindless laughs and slaps on the bum in the wii section as the majority of them there, when not talking about which yoshi is their favorite, or what they do with their wiimotes in the shower.

I like the Red Yoshi the most. He has blue shoes you know.
Jay61 said:

Jay61 said:

:wink: or you could just bite me!

I will have to remember that "bit of fun" line the next time i dress up in a KKK outfit and walk into a black baptist church.

Shiftfallout said:
Sorry, it wasnt funny. It is another one of those things that someone will only appreciate if they have a sense of humour.
I agree with you whole heartedly there Shift.
Also I read through all of the comics on that site and some are pretty good. Well, for a web comic.

Last edited:
Flagel said:
I agree with you whole heartedly there Shift.
Also I read through all of the comics on that site and some are pretty good. Well, for a web comic.

nice, you figured out how to alter quotes. I said "bias" not sense of humor. They are not the same as I am sure you are aware of.

Back