How to start wii and start playing Quicker

utefan002

WiiChat Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi,
I am 31 and not a gamer. I got this so my daughter (7) and I could use to spend time together. After owning the wii for 1 week, the only frustrating thing is how many times we have to click a, click a, click a+b to start the tennis game.

Same thing with big brain academy, you have to read so much instruction from the headmaster to start playing.

How can we start the wii and get to the game faster?

thanks

I fear there is no possibility... But see it like this: The longer you have to wait, the more time you spend with your daughter and the longer you can talk :)

I don't really think there is a way around it on most games. Sometimes hitting the - button speeds things up though. Good luck and have fun with your daughter.

So when you boot up your computer...try waiting for Paper Mario esp. during the first level. Thought that my son (5 years old) was gonna fade out....given he can have the attention span of a gnat....(wait what was I saying again?) Doot Doot Doot

TacosTacosTacosTacosTacos said:
Sometimes hitting the - button speeds things up though.
That's Zelda TP. :p

utefan002: After choosing your miis the first time before a game, they should be ready to go straight to the next screen the next time you start it up. After a few times you'll know what screen is next and should be able to set it up quicker.

^No, thats all games (including future) that have cutscenes

You could hit restart instead of quit.

When the guy is talking on Big Brain Academy, at the start of the game, press B to skip him and go straight to the hallway.

Now, if only I could figure out the way around the opening quote in Godfather. Waaay too long.

utefan002 said:
Hi,
I am 31 and not a gamer. I got this so my daughter (7) and I could use to spend time together. After owning the wii for 1 week, the only frustrating thing is how many times we have to click a, click a, click a+b to start the tennis game.

Same thing with big brain academy, you have to read so much instruction from the headmaster to start playing.

How can we start the wii and get to the game faster?

thanks
hope u and ur daughter have fun together. another family game is wii play. it also comes with a controller.:)

Firen said:
I fear there is no possibility... But see it like this: The longer you have to wait, the more time you spend with your daughter and the longer you can talk :)

lol!!!... LOL!!! LMAO!
BINGO
Wii Play Wiisux..... I'm glad it comes w/ a controller.... that's the reason it comes w/ a controller... I only like the scare crow racing and laser hockey.. 2/9

Back