How to stop:GLOBAL WARMING

Methane, lol lets just focus on c02 now! We can slaughter the methane producing cows after that! XD

@Paint Baller, Yes it does without the gasses the temprture will be normal.

mr_resi said:
Methane, lol lets just focus on c02 now! We can slaughter the methane producing cows after that! XD

hahahahaha! but then there'd be no more beef or milk!:sad:

mr_resi said:

Yes I know that, but we already know that reducing greenhouse gasses will prevent it. That isn't anything new that we didn't already know. It still isn't happening though. We need a way to reduce them. It can't be something that makes our lives shittier or makes something harder either because people won't do it.

mr_resi said:
Pantballer did you even read my theroy? BTW if you found the cure to gloal warming helful... REP!
Yes, I read it but there wasn't really any specific ways to help it. We already know all those things, but we still aren't reducing the greenhouse gasses. We have to have some way to reduce them. Just saying to reduce them in the winter isn't going to change anything.

eh the worlds gonna end anyways. This is just speeding it up.

Edit: This = Global Warming

Paintballer, the world "breathes", as it where, 1once a year, and we need to focus are reducing on the exhale, then keep it up on the inhale, is basicly what im saying.

mr_resi said:
Paintballer, the world "breathes", as it where, 1once a year, and we need to focus are reducing on the exhale, then keep it up on the inhale, is basicly what im saying.
I understand that, but how are we going to reduce it? Just saying we need to reduce it during the winter isn't going to make it happen, we need a way to reduce it.

Can anyone Get over Global Warming????
Global warming has Always existed.
Of all the Earths ice ages were we there making more "greenhouse gases" and that caused the ice age to go away?. For that matter did we cause the ice age.
No.
The Fact of Life is Earth Heats up and cools down by itself it is a natural Cycle.it is only now in this day and Age the Anybody Realizes that. Hundreds of years, no decades ago nobody cared. It didnt matter. Everyone knew it just a fact of life that Earth changes. Its a natural thing. How do you think we got here.
Heres my theory:
Buy a horse, train it to rape people. Rape Al gore with it.
Then Everyone Shut the **** up and enjoy life, stop worrying about natural things and Stop wasting Billions of Dollars a year on useless ****.
Fu** The Snow white owl or whatever **** and Go to ****ing Alaska and drill some ****ing oil. Who cares about some goddamn endangered Species im More concerned about my Goddamn Species.
Just comepletely forget about all this Gay **** and enjoy your life. HAS Anyone with all these bullshit global warming campaigns Done anything??
NO.
All these People waste so much goddamn money Strutting around be asses and saying lalala i have a 80,0000$ hybrid that tops out at 40 mph and gets 28 mpg im helping the environment and Going around Making all these presentations wasting money. How Bout if you Really believe in your goddamn cause you spend money on it??
Im So ****ing sick of all this bullshit get over it ITS A FACt of ****ING life The Earth and all other planets CHANGE everything EVOLVES thats how it is. OHHHH and C02 is Trapping Heat in??? Well how about MARS WHERE THE ENTIRE ATOMSPHERE IS C02 and ITs ****ING Below 60 in the Hottest point in a year.

WE must use more nuclear power it is far cleaner than other methods of power productions and creates much more power. It's media that slandered it after WW2. IF we took all of the CO2 we created and froze it it would make a mountain far bigger than mount everest yet f we do the same with nuclear waste it would make a 16 by 16M cube

Bigwheels103 said:
WE must use more nuclear power it is far cleaner than other methods of power productions and creates much more power. It's media that slandered it after WW2. IF we took all of the CO2 we created and froze it it would make a mountain far bigger than mount everest yet f we do the same with nuclear waste it would make a 16 by 16M cube

I dont give a **** About global warming but i will agree with you Nuclear Power is ****ing Fantastic. Its extremely Efficient. Wastes are so small it can easily be Blew into space.
Nuclear power is Safe and reliable, with the only instance of a meltdown Chernobyl. But thats one! Seriously We should really switch to Nuclear power. Idk about vehicles and stuff but all Factories , Housing, cities in general shouldb e powered by nuclear energy. The resources used last EXtreme amounts of Time such as Nuclear subs. New resources will never have to be put in it, a nuclear sub lasts forever.

OK HERES AN EPIPHANY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

Who The **** Say The Temperature Is Correct right now!!!!!!!!!??????!!!

Ok So everyone thinks the earth is heating up and it will be destroyed. Earth has cooled and Heated in the Past by itself it is a natural cycle. So All you people Who believe Humans cause global warming and want it to stop answer my question.
WHO IS THE HELL SAYS THE EARTH IS AT THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE AS IT IS.

The planet has spent millions of years forming and re-shaping. Yes millions, a time concept all humans struggle to accept. Hell, some "countries" were created by Volcanos. Do you not think that USA or the UK were once "attached" to something? If that happened now we'd call it a catastophe, a natural disaster and be shown on "WHEN WEATHER ATTACKS". Pathetic.

Human nature will do what it wants, when it wants. it's us who are in the way.

Back