How to transfer Wii Sports player's stats to a different console?

Jairick

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2007
Hello Wii players,

Is there a way to transfer my Wii Sports Tennis player
points (level) together with my associated Mii character to
a friend's console?

Yes, there is; you just need an SD card..put it on the Wii and copy the memory of the game you want into it, then take the SD card and put it in your friend's console and insert the disc too to play with your data

you can save you mii on your controller and take it round his house and you can use your mii,

I think he will still have his wii sports points too.

oh yeah..that's a better way to do it..sorry I read the question too fast; thought you were asking how to transfer the memory f the game to another console

Last edited:
Axtlar said:
Yes, there is; you just need an SD card..put it on the Wii and copy the memory of the game you want into it, then take the SD card and put it in your friend's console and insert the disc too to play with your data
that was fast.. :D
hmmmm... sorry for the lack of information. here's the scenario.

I have a Wii and Wii Sports.
My friend also have a Wii and Wii Sports.
I want to play Tennis with my current stats (from my game data) with his current stats (from his game data) against the computer players.

With your suggestion, wouldn't that overwrite my friend's game data with mine?

Yeah it would, sorry..Hot Chilli's suggestion is the actual solution..just save your Mii or Miis to your Wiimote and bring it over your friend's house (synchronize the Wiimote with the your friend's Wii) and that's it, enjoy

Pretty sure that your Wii Sports stats do NOT stay with your Mii when you transfer it to a remote and to another machine.

Skippy said:
Pretty sure that your Wii Sports stats do NOT stay with your Mii when you transfer it to a remote and to another machine.

Your WiiSports stats do not stay with your Mii when it is transferred to your remote. In order to keep the stats with the Mii you will need to copy the WiiSports save file to an sd card and also bring your Mii with you. When you do this if your friend has wii sports stats you will either have to overwrite his or move his to your sd card and move yours to his Wii.

I've never tried the moving of the save file but I have had friends bring their Mii's on their controllers and it did not bring their WiiSports stats.

Back