How to unlock the dino piranha speed run

kesi

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2007
I have gotten the first 3 stars in the " good egg galaxy" and the " honey hive galaxy" what do i have to do to open up the other 3 that include the dino piranha speed run and the luigi on he roof? I have beaten both galaxys 3 times with out dying, getting all the coins and getting all of the star bits and they still wont open can someone please tell me what im doing or not doing as to why they will not unlock...

a comet needs to pass by the galaxy, they show up at a certain point in the game. i think there's also a luma at the observatory that can move the comets around for you.

Thank you ! I just kept playing and the commet came up!

Kesi, I can not unlock Dino Piranha Speed Run! What are you doing exactly when the comet appears?

Well dude you didn't have to do that, a comet needs to pass through sorry for the trouble I think the comet just happens randomly, one passed through those galxies for me when I was on the 3 set of galaxies, maybe try that!:yesnod:

Just wondering but at about what level does the speed comet come and how am i supposed to notice it?

In my case, after having the star of "Kamella` s Airship Attack, " the Luma which moves comet appeared. For 20 star bit moved`s the comet.

You can see the comet in the screen where you choose the galaxy that want to play.

Greetings.

And one more question. Where will i locate the luma on the observatory lab. In other words where is the luma that moves the comet. And what color is the Luma?

Thanks Greetings to you as well!

It`s like purple, It is located near the terrace. It does not appear until Rosalina shows you where it is.

Good luck and patience!

just wondering but im already at the next dome thing and i still havent seen the comet is that normal? lol

Back