How to you get your Wii?

2Wiitarded

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
7725-7615-5006-8472
How did you get your Wii?

Well since I work during the day Im not waking up early to wait in line for 2 hours. Plus, it doesnt help that I have ADD, ****! So being desperate I bought one off of ebay for 350. I figure it wasnt that bad being that I bought it on the day of release. Plus I sold my ex-girlfriends promise ring and made 300. The nintendo wii is 10x better then that dumb *****. :ciappa:

Last edited:
yeah thats not bad for 350 i guess, but u could have gotten 2 games or extra wiimote and nunchuk or something :p well atleast u didnt pay a totally rediculous price like 700 lol i got mine at 9 am at circuit city no line or anything because it was a pretty bad area and people wouldnt camp there overnight

funny, lilwiiwii, i had the same situation and for the first time ever, i did see people camping. they didn't camp for ps3, xbox360. But for the wii i saw 5 people. honestly its so bad there, I didn't even camp. But damn i think i just might.

call before the stores open, if they get one you ask them to hold it for you for 24 hours. then you pick it up after work.

[friend did this, i didnt. i actually waited outside best buy for almost 12 hours]

Monogatari said:
call before the stores open, if they get one you ask them to hold it for you for 24 hours. then you pick it up after work.

[friend did this, i didnt. i actually waited outside best buy for almost 12 hours]

dude theres no way they are going to hold it for you. no way :nono:

mmceachern said:
dude theres no way they are going to hold it for you. no way :nono:
Seriously, that's ultimately ridiculously unheard of and rare. I got my Wii the mega easy way. While I was in school, my mom dropped by a GameStop, they had 1 left. You get the rest of the story. :)

you kidding? every target store i've talked to [before i decided waiting out at best buy] said they'd hold a console for me for 24 hours.

the key is to be polite :D gamestop and EB wouldnt do it i bet, but most stores will hold somthing for you for 24 hours where i'm at. it's just not common practice for people to ask

where are you at?

it doesn't make sense that a company would hold something for you for 24 hours that they could sell in 30 minutes. i call bullshit monogatari

Wal Mart baby. Since its open 24/7 we were allowed to sleep in there and everything. Only waited 25 hours w/ 2 friends.

Well not from ebay.......:crazy:

Some greedy ****** has pre-ordered 6 and is selling them at £400 a pop.:eek:ut: Loads on there now, watch the number grow and the prices drop.:smilewinkgrin:

mmceachern said:
where are you at?

it doesn't make sense that a company would hold something for you for 24 hours that they could sell in 30 minutes. i call bullshit monogatari

i'm currently in washington. either way, did your wii arrive yet? part of the reason i waited for mine for 12 hours was because i got impatient with all stores being sold out. i wanted a sure thing lol

haha okay. yea i got mine.

its a good thing you camped out because theres no way they would hold a wii for you with such high demand

mmceachern said:
haha okay. yea i got mine.

its a good thing you camped out because theres no way they would hold a wii for you with such high demand

i keep refreshing the page hoping someone responded with my wifi help, but apparently nobody wants to help :(

i wanted to play twilight princess, i ended up preordering it. from what i hear stores keep getting shipments every week here.. so i dunno.

i just became impatient though lol. what's your favorite game so far?

Back