How violent is your city?

Edit: Crap.

Ann Arbor's a college town, so not very violent. Just lots of drunk people doing stupid things, and loads of people stealing other people's iPhones.

School is funny dealing with behavior problems. For example my cousins Geometry teacher was caught doing school unsppropiate stuff with the Vice Principal. There were a lot of empty weed bags in the school playground during my elementary school. I don't know if any of you who live in the USA have heard of the guy who killed 4 Police guys in Oakland, California and then he ran away and it turned into a man hunt.

well considering there is going to be 4-5 fights tommorow i say VIOLENT.
also i was in a truck and some1 started shooting and my cousin,the driver, went fast to escape but he had stopped me from doing something those cowards -_- they were strangers too.

well considering there is going to be 4-5 fights tommorow i say VIOLENT.
also i was in a truck and some1 started shooting and my cousin,the driver, went fast to escape but he had stopped me from doing something those cowards -_- they were strangers too.

The thing with planned fights is that they usually don't happen. A real fight occurs right at the moment where the people are ready to burst.

The thing with planned fights is that they usually don't happen. A real fight occurs right at the moment where the people are ready to burst.

sure maybe where you live but here its happening no matter what with or without teachers.

i know the bloods and crips but not the words you posted i am afraid i only know spanish,english, and japanese.
anyways its just fights about a previous fight that some1 cheated and arguments and stuff.
p.s. guess who's going to have a fight?

London is comparatively peaceful considering its size. I mean, we have out fair share of knife crime, but with a city of 12 million residents, I'd expect no less.

Northern cities, however, like Manchester and Liverpool, are populated by barbarians. Like, I went there, and thought this group of boys were going to mug me of my two pounds. I could see it in their eyes. Civilisation ends in the Midlands.
Violent crime rates (per 1,000 people)
London 22.2
West Midlands 17
Greater Manchester 15.4
Nottinghamshire 14.3
Leicestershire 12.2
Merseyside 10.5
Northumbria 9.4

2001. :/

Pretty much, if you live in a city you're getting crime, but London isn't all sunshine daises AT ALL.

slide3.gif

I'm surprised people actually live in north Wales.

Hey look, South Wales is the darkest area on the map. OH SHI-

Actually, I'm not even remotely surprised to see the South Wales Valleys covered in purple. Everyone there is on the dole, and everything is about 30 years out of date, so I guess they have nothing better to do than fight each other all the time. :p

Yeah, I know. I'd even say it's always true. :p

I just don't understand why. There's no fundamental reason why a person with less income should just be more violent.

Just like I don't understand why someone with less income should be a bad parent, or have loads of kids.

Back