How Will The World End?

well to me, myself, i dont have a idea how it will end

remember Y2K, well it wasnt suspossed to end the world but you know what i mean

for a LONG time people have predicted the end of the world

heck mayanns predict it will end in 2012 and well see a red star in 2009 (or somthing)

ale gore is somewhat right about the global warming issue

and yea volcanos do expload and thats normal

but see if we didnt put so much "gasses" into the air, the earth would be okay

look at china, i belive its china who creaes the least green house gasses

but canada or USA creat (i think) the most

look at the population difference

its humans fault for the global warming

volcanes (belive it or not) are a way to release the stress on the center of earth

The world as NINTENDO knows it will end when some 5 year old kid is playing Wii, throws the Wiimote into the TV, starts a fire, and blows up a nearby gasline, destroying their home!!! :shocked: ...oops, I must be hyper again! Buh-bu-buhb-b-Brawl!!!

Last edited:
zeon9881 said:
volcanes (belive it or not) are a way to release the stress on the center of earth

Are you kidding me? They still destroy the ozone layer... They still emit more gas.

See the thing most people don't get is the fact that the world is always cycling through climates. These... Climatologists have been "studying" the patterns and have been making predictions and have been "triyng" to come up with answers to why the world does what it does... Are you going to trust a couple people about our weather patterns and their predictions when they can't even give us an accurate reading of what tomorrows weather is going to be like. Give me a break. Has anyone been around long enough to know how this world became what it is? I think people today are to hyped up into studies and statistics that once one loony toon states a theory they broadcast it on every TV news station to feed the addiction of all us crazy Americans. Global Warming has even hit the fashion industry...

Again... Al Gore created the internets... Of course he is gonna jump on the global warming band wagon, I'm sure he will take credit for the discovery of that too. Al Gore is a moron.

Last edited:
NS_Tr4mpld said:
Are you kidding me? They still destroy the ozone layer... They still emit more gas.

See the thing most people don't get is the fact that the world is always cycling through climates. These... Climatologists have been "studying" the patterns and have been making predictions and have been "triyng" to come up with answers to why the world does what it does... Are you going to trust a couple people about our weather patterns and their predictions when they can't even give us an accurate reading of what tomorrows weather is going to be like. Give me a break. Has anyone been around long enough to know how this world became what it is? I think people today are to hyped up into studies and statistics that once one loony toon states a theory they broadcast it on every TV news station to feed the addiction of all us crazy Americans. Global Warming has even hit the fashion industry...

Again... Al Gore created the internets... Of course he is gonna jump on the global warming band wagon, I'm sure he will take credit for the discovery of that too. Al Gore is a moron.

wernt you the one who got the "idea" of the volcanos emmiting the 5 year gasses

you do realist that their are documents, scriptures and other evidence that shows how the world was made

and btw i never have seen a thery being purposed on discovery channel,

weather people and people who study how the world works are completly DIFFRENT

and a hundre years ago (1907) the glaciers were still their, the north pole was still whole,their were still VALCANOES

now we have tons of tons of indursties , we have cars running like crazy

people smoking

tell me whats the difference now?

when a meteor crashes to the earth causing extremely massive earthquakes that will cause massive cracks in the earth spilling lava everywhere in sight. The meteor will cause mega tsunamis that will wipe out 2/3 of the earths population....

I would bet anyone here any given amount of currency that the world will end because of our own human race.

It is very unlikely that a natural disaster would kill every single human being. However, the will to survive? That will surely kill us. I'd say that fairly soon a natural disaster will occur that does in fact cause a major catastrophie, but doesn't even come close to destroying our race. However, we will end up destroying ourselves through nuclear weaponry and other forms of mass destruction.

Doomsday.jpg

End...of..the...World...lol this picture is horrible

^Woah, thats nuts. Would that landmass really glow like that when it entered our atmosphere/made contact with earth?

Jesus will come back and take all of us who believe to heaven with him. Then here on earth, the devil will reign for 7 years, then He will be locked up for 1,000 years, the 1,000 years of peace. After the 1,000 years he will be set free and the he and all who do not believe in God will be sent into the Lake of Fire. And after it's all done the earth will be rolled up like a scroll and be destroyed by fire. Then God will make the new Heaven and earth, and they will never end. Little Lesson for all of you

NS_Tr4mpld said:

There was a convention in paris in like may or something where 600 of the worlds top scientists( not just climologist) agreed that global warming was infact a real phenomenon. Oh and Al Gore wasnt there. And about him inventing the internet here ya go.

http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/history/inventednet.html

And i love how wario2ooo keeps coming up with reasons why the worlds gonna end, totally ignoring the conversation hahaha its great.

Last edited:
5,000,000,000 years from now the Sun expands into a red giant, which if it doesn't actually swallow up the Earth will make it unbearably hot. The Sun then shrinks down a white dwarf, and if the Earth is still around it will be a cold, dead rock.

bilzar said:
Jesus will come back and take all of us who believe to heaven with him. Then here on earth, the devil will reign for 7 years, then He will be locked up for 1,000 years, the 1,000 years of peace. After the 1,000 years he will be set free and the he and all who do not believe in God will be sent into the Lake of Fire. And after it's all done the earth will be rolled up like a scroll and be destroyed by fire. Then God will make the new Heaven and earth, and they will never end. Little Lesson for all of you
LOL........ yea sure........

ANYWAYS!!! im thinkin of pole shifting. giant tsunamis, and massive earthquakes.... i jus hope that if my time comes, its painless. i dont want to die slowly like..... being cooked by the sun cause of global warming. but as for the earth itself..... it will either get hit by something really big.. cause mayhem, or jus simply get destroyed by us :)

Back