How will you get your money for the Wii? And Poll!

Will you have enough money for Wii on release?

• Total voters
DonBar85 said:
Also, I'm getting my fiance to pitch in on it (she enjoys herself some Mario, I'm a Zelda fan personally).

My wife hates video games. She thinks the idea of a 30 year old man playing them is silly.

I don't even play games that often! I haven't played in months, to be honest. Before that, I hadn't played in years!

Oh well, she will be won over. I just need a good tennis game that utilizes the Wii controllers (other than Wii Sports . . . auto-movment :( ). She loves tennis.

We'll see if the Wii can wiin over a completely non-gamer like my wife. I hope so.

The ds does that
all thanks to brain training

JeremyDay said:
My wife hates video games. She thinks the idea of a 30 year old man playing them is silly.

I don't even play games that often! I haven't played in months, to be honest. Before that, I hadn't played in years!

Oh well, she will be won over. I just need a good tennis game that utilizes the Wii controllers (other than Wii Sports . . . auto-movment :( ). She loves tennis.

We'll see if the Wii can wiin over a completely non-gamer like my wife. I hope so.

Good luck on that, there are some people who will always think video games are childish. :(
Maybe you should point out that the average gamer nowadays is about 33 (according to the ESA).

Darkprinny said:
thank god the uk is in pounds
it dont seam as mutch

£179
$250

but its more

I love the pound but the truth is;

It looks like it's less money but it usually costs more here anyway.

I have already.

Napalmbrain said:
Good luck on that, there are some people who will always think video games are childish. :(
Maybe you should point out that the average gamer nowadays is about 33 (according to the ESA).

I've mentioned it several times. She won't change her mind. But I know she loves tennis and I have played tennis games with her before and she enjoyed them. I have hope.

Akaymay said:
I actually only have 50 bucks, I am considering pawning some stuff...I'm desperate!!
Pawn off your AC/DC collection

im getting 25 pounds a week (about $50) And i already have 80 pound so i should have at least 300 pounds by christmas.

I work full time so problem solved for me. Plus i'm buying one for my nephew for his birthday/christmas present. he can buy his own games and spare controllers though i'm not made of money.

im not sure if my gamestop does the, the more you have down on it, the higher on the list you are or something, but im planning to put the $50 down once i can. then putting all the rest and paying all my games off about 1 week before launch (so i can get as much interest out of it as i can since its in the bank)

I actually have $250 dollars... but I don't think its enoguh, because I will get only Wii Sports, so my brother is saving up another $250 dollars, then with $500 dollars, are like for:

The wii box with stuff - 250 dollars

1 wii-mote with nunchucks - 60 dollars

2 VC controllers - 40 dollars

Zelda: TP - 50 dollars

Red Steel - 50 dollars (aprx.)

another game (deciding which... maybe trauma center) - 50 dollars

That makes a total of 500 dollars, then I will tell my mom that with my birthday and cristmas, she gives me Mario Galaxy and SSBB when they are released.

that makes a total of $500!!

Last edited:
Back