Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
How would you like TP to end?

I just want Ganon to win....or Link to something brutal to Ganon:lol:

I'd rather go for something romantic like:
Link and Ganon have their epic fight, and Link wins, but with GAnon's last breath, he does something like, completelt devastating to Link or Zelda from which they don't recover...uuuntil like, a year...I don't want the protagonists to get hurt forever and die!!! Thats not my style...this is why I enjoy Nintendo games so much...lol, safe and predictable, the way I like em'

I dont think this one will be so predictable and safe sorry to say.

lol...so I've heard...oh well, it'll be exciting to anticipate the twists...especially trying to put everything into perspective...this is why I like knowing a certain amount of spoilers, but everything else a mystery...you get so excited when you finally figure out the plot, I'm like, screaming at the TV, 'Didn't see that one coming' and 'ooh, THATS where that fits in'...

but back on topic, just as long as Link doesn't die, I'll be good...

and off topic again, I think Link and Zelda hook up...I think I read that somewhere that Miyamoto or Aounuma says that there may be a romance vetween the two...FINALLY!!!!

Noooo I hate romance movies...but romance in video gameswell that would spoil Zelda (the game.)
Anything but romance between Link and Zelda would be fine...but romance in zelda its just not right!!! I hope there isnt!

Last edited:
oh please, have you ever played the Legend Of Link, or the classic Zelda? In every game thats old like that, they're always making out behind the curtain...even MArio and Princess Peach went through that curtain phase! But Zelda and Link have always been destined to be together...its the way it is...it just hasn't happened yet...lol...once again, like Mario and Peach

It would just be stange for nintendo to put romance in Zelda!
Zelda isn't about romance its about Link trying to save Hyrule Zelda, not to get in a relationship with her!

haha, true and true, maybe its an afterthought...maybe Zelda gets ina little machette time with Link (seriously, she has a sword in some of the art thats floating around out there) I dunno, I'm getting excited to find out the plot...that a very bog reason why Zelda is great...their plot is always pretty rich

Well I'm sticking with the traditional plot but what I would like to see is some serious emotion (anger) from Link. Like, Ganondorf kidnaps colin and the girl again and he flips, and there's a hardcore cutseen of him ****ing Ganon up. Then you could get real emotional with the wiimote, swing it really hard and knockout your best friend, then drive him to hospital before you realise... he's dead

hospital? lol..I didn't wuite uhderstand that post, but yea, Link always seems too timid, even when Ganondorf flips him over like 8 times with a magic ball in OoT...remember? He showed no emotion...supposedly, they want TP to look like WW in the fact he showed more facial emotion

maxkhoward said:
Well I'm sticking with the traditional plot but what I would like to see is some serious emotion (anger) from Link. Like, Ganondorf kidnaps colin and the girl again and he flips, and there's a hardcore cutseen of him ****ing Ganon up. Then you could get real emotional with the wiimote, swing it really hard and knockout your best friend, then drive him to hospital before you realise... he's dead

For goodness sakes man, put on the freakin wrist strap!!!

maxkhoward said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that will be me! I agree they do need to show more emotion in Zelda.... WW was a good example of emotion...but we need MORE anger from Link..that would make this game much much much more better than oot!

Hold on, why is everybody talking about how this game is going to end? It's not even OUT yet! Shouldn't you be talking about what kind of temples there are, weapons, suits, and things like that?

well the ending for me is the best part of the game!!!

Back