Howdy Strangers!

MarySeif

WiiChat Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
4221-6834-9055-7468
Hello all!

My name is Mary. I am a 4' 11'' , brown-eyed, 19-year-old smartass girl. I tend to be pretty friendly and light hearted and will try and make friends with anyone who's interested. I swear a whole lot, and not just when I'm angry but I don't even really notice I'm doing it until people point it out.

Let's see, I love anything that has to do with dragons...and I love anime although I'm no longer a little hyper fangirl.

Yes, I am a yaoi-loving-loser. Deal with it.

I love playing video games. I own a PS2, a personal computer, a DS, and a GCN. Right now I'm working on getting EVERYTHING in Final Fantasy XII and Star Ocean Till the End of Time (even though I have already beaten them multiple times). So if you can't get ahold of me, and I'm not at school, chances are I'm probably geeking out and playing it.

I tend to be a very outspoken and opinionated person. I share my views on things freely whether or not I'm asked to. And I can be a little on the loud side without meaning to be.

My friends are my LIFE and without them I would be nothing. There's really nothing I wouldn't do for them.

I LOVE MUSIC. My most recent obsessions include The Senate, The Paperboys, and The Lashes. With the exception of bad rap and hip-hop and horrible pop songs, I will listen to almost anything. I can say with pride that I have gotten the chance to see Eric Clapton, Elton John, and Billy Joel live. Among many other bands, most of them at Bumbershoot. My taste in music really varies depending on my mood. In the early morning I listen to loud obnoxious music to keep myself awake. And in the evenings I prefer more mellow music such as The Senate or Clapton to help me unwind and relax.

I'm an editor at heart. I can't STAND it when I read mistakes in my writing or other people's writing. It drives me insane.

And yeah that's pretty much it.

I would love to meet new people or fool around on the Wii with y'all hit me up at 4221-6834-9055-7468 if ya feel like it.

Howdy my name is Justin, senior in high school. I just got on and saw your messege. welcome to wiichat. ill be sure to leave u a messege on your wii. have fun >.<

Back