Howdy

WelshDragon360

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
Hey!

Alright. Huge Ninty fanboy here. Got hooked on the NES, my love grew when I got the SNES, the N64 I love so much I could literally marry it, and I'm in the minority of thinking the GC was the best console last gen! :smilewinkgrin:

Looking forward to the Wii more than anything basically. Slightly miffed I'll have to wait longer than the Americans and stuff, but meh. It'll be worth it.

I currently own an Xbox 360, which I think is an awesome console. My gamertag is the same as my username here if you want to hook up on Live anytime. Andd yeah. That's it. I think I'll be sticking around, looks like a cool forum!

Hey, man, you sound familiar, cant figure out where the hell i know you from...geeze this will dirve me crazy for DAYS:wink:

JCpackers05 said:
Hey welcome to the forums.......ur signature picture is a little perverted but welcome
Haha. Aww, come on, man! You love to see the Wii logo getting it on, admit it!

Thanks for the welcomes. :smilewinkgrin: Yeah, I don't just restrict myself to Ninty. I've owned pretty much every console released since the C64. Although my love for Ninty will forever make their consoles my favourite. :yesnod:

Boradar (cant spell it)
that welsh for

Back