Howdy!

JeffElkins

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
I'm exhausted :)

I'm a sedentary 55 year old who has never been into gaming. i just hooked up a Wii purchased for my granddaughters visits and worked my way through Wii sports on our 55" LCD. Wow, what a workout!

Welcome to the forum. :)

There's quite a lot of older gamers around here =)
It's nice to see that people get in touch with their family over Wii.

Enjoy your stay. ^^

JeffElkins said:
I'm exhausted :)

I'm a sedentary 55 year old who has never been into gaming. i just hooked up a Wii purchased for my granddaughters visits and worked my way through Wii sports on our 55" LCD. Wow, what a workout!
Haha well good :D an experienced persons on the forum is just what we need :) with the high amount of younger members.. welcome to the forums Jeff, stick around.

Welcome to wiichat

Read the forum rules and stick around;)

If you need any help dont hesitate PMing me or anythong other member:)

'Call for prinny, we need a ELLO THERE YOU picture on new welcome thread'

SSBBFan101 said:
nice to get so many people on the forums. welcome jeff. how do you like the wii?

So far it's pretty awesome. Honestly, I was leaning towards an PS3 because of Blue-Ray, but my granddaughters overruled me (or is that mii?:)

My games so far: HP5, Spider-man (both in route), Zelda, Pirates ot C, WiiPlay, Billy & Mandy, and of course WiiSports. We're all Harry Potter fans here, so I'm looking forward to it arriving next week. The only game I've loaded is WiiSports...

I do need to download the Opera Browser, can someone point me to a link? And thanks for the kind welcomes!

JeffElkins said:
I do need to download the Opera Browser, can someone point me to a link? And thanks for the kind welcomes!

You don't download it off the interent, you download it off the wii Shop channel in the WiiWare section. Anyways, welcome to Wiichat and read the forum Rules and Regulations.

Heya and welcome to WiiChat. Read the rules and follow them, as that will allow your stay here to be more enjoyable. :)

hello-there.jpg

Hello There....
Enjoy your stay, Read the rules blah blah blah

Back