Howdy

Dusty.

WiiChat Member
Sep 12, 2014
Georgia
Hi my name is Dusty. as you can see. I got into video games in my early 20's or was it in my late teens? anyway I have had a video game system of some kind ever since. the first one I owned was an arti 2600. yes it was that long ago. I like retro games, I guess because that was when I was young. the newest system I have is a Wii. which I am new to. and I love the retro games on the Virtual Console but have or have had most of them. well I could say more but I'm sure you are tired of reading me so I'll go for now.

Welcome! Sounds as we could have been neighbors with what we started on. Man, that was a long time ago.

Thank you both and yes that was a long time ago I mean when I bought it that was the system of the day so to speak. just a bunch of squares on the screen, but those squares sure did give me a lot of fun. I currently have five systems. how many do ya'll have? yes ya'll I live in the south.

Welcome t' Wiichat, Dusty. Hope ya enjoy the forums.

I've 9 consoles, a hearty 15 if ya count handhelds. Though my Super NES is, unfortunately, broken. And missing.

Back