Howling Stone Help

Cianyde

WiiChat Member
May 13, 2007
Ok...I found what was *supposed* to be the seventh stone (the one in the hidden village) and I only have 1 hidden skill left...which is on Snowpeak. But the problem is, the stone isn't howling and it won't let me howl into it or anything. I'm at the stone that is at the end of a ledge that sticks out from the mountain but it just isn't howling :< It would be really funny if that wasn't the howling stone and I'm just retarded but if it is, then it's broken :nonod:

Any help? Am I at the wrong one?

I think you are standing before the wrong stone. As far as I am aware, all of the stones howl as soon as you find them. There are some stones that look like howling stones but are in fact simply duplicates. Goodluck.

Apparently I had forgotten a stone back at Lake Hylia and that was the final stone....so it appears as there are more than 7 stones incase you missed one I guess. But anywho...I beat the game and now I'm sad. I hate ending a good thing and also I have no other games cept wii spots lol :mad2: What to do now >_<!

Cianyde said:
Apparently I had forgotten a stone back at Lake Hylia and that was the final stone....so it appears as there are more than 7 stones incase you missed one I guess. But anywho...I beat the game and now I'm sad. I hate ending a good thing and also I have no other games cept wii spots lol :mad2: What to do now >_<!
Why not try a FPS such as Red Steel or a racing game such as Excite Truck? Both of them are great games.

Cianyde said:
Play it again and try to beat it with only 3 hearts.

Cianyde said:

Mu hu ha ha ha...I don't own the game, I'm just borrowing it from a friends. But I at least have NFS: Carbon and Red Steel. Yes...:thumbsup:

yeah you would have to be really good... I also have the same problem as cianyde except i have excite truck but luckily i reserved mario party 8 :smilewinkgrin:

I've seen it been done... let's see here, 20 times? No, 30, with only 3 hearts. A harder challenge; once you get the magic armor, use that the rest of the game, and only have 3 hearts the whole game, and of course, beat it. (you'de have no rupees half the game)
Now that, would take some mad skill.

Back