How's it Hangin?

Youkai_TheGhostMaster

WiiChat Member
May 27, 2007
Hey guys, just recently got pkmn diamond. wanted to do some trades cause I'm a ghost trainer and need some pokes. I'm fairly good at all of the games, especially with thinking of movesets and stuff, etc. so if anyone needs some help, you can pm me.

p.s. youkai is japanese for demon or specter, and it's my character name in diamond. well, ciao:sick:

Hey there! How far are you in Diamond? If you wanna catch ghost my reccomendation is a semi-strong Shynx with a bite move to drastically weaken a ghost, then use either a great or PokeBall. Happy playing. Oh, and I'm guessing you need to do a trade to get Gengar, at least thats how it was in Red which is the last game I did a trade in. Turtwig pwns!!!!! If you've gotten quite far then pay no mind to my advice. Have a good day/night *looks at time* early early morning. :)

Demons have nothing on Isopods

Darkprinny said:
Demons have nothing on Isopods

DarkPrinny thats just freakin' disgusting! :yikes:
Kinda cool though :lol:

Did I welcome you? Oh well, WELCOME!

oh, um, Ive finished the game, thanks. i got gengar through a trade with my brother as well as misdreavus. I got snorunt using pal park with my old emerald game and evolved it to frosslass. I pretty much have all of the ghost types you can get, plus guys that I consider ghostly, such as the regis, ninetales, honchkrow, marowak (remember cubone's ghostly mother from red, blue and yellow?). the sad part is that I originally had to use lumineon as my water type cause it was the only one that fit into my ghost category, hehehe. ANYWAYZ, i still need dusknoir and spiritomb, since my brother lost his game and I have no one to talk to undergound:wtf:

Back