How's School....?

sKin said:
Your a senior and you have PE? At my school it's 2 years and your done, but even then I had wrestling so PE was never in my schedule. That sucks man.

I'm going to be a Junior, and no, Intermediate Algebra is Algebra 2, or the final year of Algebra before Pre-Calculus. I take it your in Algebra 1, correct?
our school requires 2 1/2 years of P.E. so im just doing it for a semester:)

yah a lot of my stupid mistakes are multiplying when im suppose to add, its because it feels like i barely add anymore so i forget about it >.<

Mr_Stoukaph said:
our school requires 2 1/2 years of P.E. so im just doing it for a semester:)

Oh I see, that's pretty cool I guess. PE isn't that hard so you shouldn' thave any problems lol.

yah a lot of my stupid mistakes are multiplying when im suppose to add, its because it feels like i barely add anymore so i forget about it >.<

Yeah, thats all apart of Alegrba. You have to know which math to use when, there are a ton of forumlas to memorize, and there are just as many Algebra rules to follow. I highly recommend you do your Algebra homework as it helps a ton when it comes around to tests. And oh, good luck :)

thanks, yah we dont get graded even on our homework, we just have to have it done, she just looks over to make sure we did all of it then checks it off, but ive relized its for our own benefit we do our homework

1A: Tech lab1
1B: Chemistry
2A: Us history
2B: American Lit
3A/B: Photoshop (Computer graphic design)
4A: FST (Functions, Statistics, Trigonometry)
4B: ceramics

i perfer my B days....

i live in p.a usa man the schools are crawded and there is almost a school for each grade. im gonna b a jr this year but i went to elementry till 5th then intermedit till 8th and highschool going untill 12th. but now its elemntery till 5th., 6th and 7th is something else 8th and 9th is pre highschool and 10 11 and 12th are highschool. its so messed up. oh and i start september 5th. my classes are stupid english, stupid math, academic chemistry, gym, home ecenomics, lunch, stupid social studies/american history. prety cool. and block scheduals.

sKin said:
School starts in a week for me, and I have a ton of hard classes. My schedule:

1st: AP Biology (AP meaning college level)
2nd: AP US Modern History
3rd: Spanish 5-6
4th: English Honors 5-6
5th: AP Psycology
6th: Intermediate Algebra (I suck at math :( )

Next year I am screwed with a captial S, but oh well, i'll try my best.

At my shcool we have to take at least 4 AP's to graduate and I only fot one this year so I have to take 3 or more next year.
but I have
1A Honors US History
2A AP Pschology
3A Theory of Knowledge/Senior Thesis
4A Honors Spanish 2
1BFocus(stufy hall like class)
2B Honors Pre-Calculus
3B Honors American Literature
4B Honors Chemistry

I'm a sophomore this year so this is what I take.
AP English 2 (the high school I go to has an English for each year, English 1, English 2, English 3, English 4)
AP Geometry
Biology
Spanish 2 Honors
Concert Choir (which is fun because I like to sing and you learn how to read notes)
Asian Studies/Social Studies
At my school we get free periods and lasts the same time as regular subjects do. You could go to the Academic Center and do your homework, go off campus and eat, since my high school is on a campus of a university we can go to the university places like the campus center where everybody justs hangs out.
All my teachers are cool and I actually like going to school this year and I don't have a lot of homework to do at home since some of my teachers lets us do it in class and I do the rest during my free period, so its cool.

hows school you ask? well it is the worst thing right now. here is the story:
i have been going to a private christian school since 7th grade. it was the best school ive ever been to. everyone was really cool and the teachers were the best. i made friends with everyone in my class and we have all ben friends through the years and after 7th grade we moved into a new building and stayed for 4 years. well this year we were moving again to the next town over (which is where i live.) now let me tell you something. the place i live, they HATE anything that doesnt have to do with the public school system. they HATE private schools. well they refused to give us a permit to build a building because of something (not sure why) so we decided to get modulars (trailer type buildings) for a few months untill we get a building. well there is a community right next to where we put the modulars. this comunity houses about 400+ people and 23 senior citizens complained about the modulars because they think we will be to loud and reckless (yea, like a school that has 150 kids from pre-k to 12 is gonna be that ****ing noisy) and we were told we cant have the modulars. well this shut down a school that has been around for 20 years and this didnt happen untill 2 weeks before school started so now there are 150 students that dont have a school to go to. me and the rest of the senior class decied we wasnt to stay together and do a homeschool thing. well 2 then decide they want to do public school. next 2 more decide they want to to some shitty online class (5 hrs a day online doing work with no one to help you). this leaves 3 of us. the teacher we were gonna have for home school says 3 is the bare minimum she will do. well i guess this makes the last remaining girl decide she wants to screw me and my friend over by going to a diffrent school so we have to find a new school in 5 days. well i find a school called Live Oaks and it is pretty cool. i get to do Interactive Media (workin with photoshop and dreamweaver on Mac G5's) which is what im going to go to collge for so im like "hell yea!" well the day before i start the girl calls and says she wants to do homeschool now. well i kinda want to stay at this school because it is fun but i also want to do home school with my friends (and because i only take 2 classes and its 2 days a week, 3 hrs a day for 32 weeks w00t!). so for the past few days ive been wondering what i should do. ive finaly decided that im going to do homeschooling and graduate with the kids ive been going to school with for 6 years. we start september 18th and graduate sometime in march!

PS. i forgot to mention something that made the situation worse but i just remembered it and dont feel like finding where to put it in so ill just leave it out lol

EDIT: DAMN!!! i wrote ALOT! lol

7 and thats my senior class/entire senior grade lol. id rather be at a small school and be good friends with everyone than a hige school and only know 10-15 people

Back