How's the Wii

It fcuking sucks dude. I hate mine, as a matter of fact, do you want it?

I dont have one yet, but i played my friends, and now my 360 seems boring. I hope i get one for christmas.

It is the best thing known to man kind since sliced bread...when i first played it at my friends, i heard the angles singing, and this christmas when i get one the angles will sing with me....then im sleeping with my wii the first night(dont ask questions)

Wow... all I can say is wow. It's like nothing I've ever played, and I like that I can buy games with my Wii points cards. The old classics that I grew up with. My husband is playing the Wii right now, and he's playing Super Mario 64. I've downloaded Donkey Kong, played the sports game, and of course I bought Zelda. My next purchase is going to be Call of Duty or some type of racing game.... I could play this thing all day!

Twizz

Hahha I am kidding man. It's fcuking AWESOME! Sure it has it's shortcoming (a lot of them too) but the fun factor completely overshadows any of them. If you own an HDTV though, your going to want to get the component cables because it looks like muddy diarrhea with the composite cables.

:mad2: :( :frown2: man i want it soooooooo bad!!!!!! only 5 days to go australia! 5 days filled with torment and hatred that only a wii can cure

Back