How's your Wi-Fi connection?

Douten

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2008
FL
Wii Online Code
8244-2285-2713-6668
So I've tried Wi-Fi with anyone yesterday and it lag horribly. But that's because I'm using wireless and the router is in a room that's two wall away from the living room heheh. So if I manage to get the usb connector thing it'll probably run pretty smooth. I mean it's not -that- horrible, about 2 sec of input delay :x

How's everyone else experience?

Mine wasn't too bad. I'm getting orange circles next to my friends on the roster so I guess it's not that bad.

I dont know why but i never find anyone... Like I tried a total of about 10 times, and 2 times i found someone. And that was just 1 person! And when i wait in the room with the sandbag for a long time, i get disconnected. So frustrating!

my wi-fi seems alright, although there is about a second-long input lag...

oh, and i'm guessing the reason i can't find a match is because of how busy the servers must be atm

I get a lot of lag too, to where I have to let up on pushing buttons, but it could be because of wireless even though my signal is very strong, but maybe using the lan adapter will add some more stability to the connection...

For the people who's game is running smoothly do you use wireless? if so how far is your Wii from your router, is it seperated by any walls or anything?

I wish I can just order the LAN adapter now but I've got no money : / quite lame. I just did some more matches in friend mode and must say the connection is pretty good considering my wireless set up (router two room/wall away from Wii). I bet it'd run at a real nice speed if I could get that adapter :x

Back