How's your Wi-Fi connection?

Mine is great work perfect
But I haveing trouble on finding how to get a internet browser in my Wii
Can any help me?

Zionx said:
Can any help me?
I don't think it's free anymore so you'll have to buy them.

I know that but like how do i buy it
i have looked on wii shop but can't find it....:sick:

Mine is still pretty bad, like i joined one of my friends, and it was saying that i was the only person there, when on the place he is at, it says 2/4!

Zionx said:
Can any help me?

You need to buy it with 500 wii points I think....

Didn't Mario Strikers have a pretty rocky first week or so for online matches? Things smoothed out after a bit.

just played wifi with bunch of ppl.
Dont do play with anyone, its kinda useless. Get a forum (like this) and post all of ur brawl code and add each other

wifi was okay for me before everyone else got the game, i was able to find people no problem before but now i can't find anyone :( i guess the servers are full or something :(

~X

Yeah, I think the main problem with the "with anyone" brawl, is there are soo many people accessing it right now. I might try in the wee hours of the morning to see if it works for me, since only the "play with friends" has worked so far. But what fun!:yikes:

Yeah it was pretty bad I'm just glad I'm not the only one. That's something there definitely going to have to fix. Lagging and bad connection, on top of seldom finding players--the world play is a little messed up right now. But it's still brand new, theres PLENTY of time for improvement, right?

Wow, for my friends option, it does the same thing as the anyone thing! The guy has 3/4, so i go in, and it says im the only person there, so im like ok... i wait in the boxing place, and then i get disconnected.

brawl gets so slow when 4 ppl playing and something is wrong with the stranger brawling

I haven't been able to get into a single "with anyone" match, but i have played a few with friends matches, and they're quite fun.

I'm using a lan connection and I am having the same trouble finding people to play in the "play anyone" mode. So it's definatley gotta be something with the servers. When I try to add people to friends it just says "Awaiting registration". Can someone please add me I wanna play :(

1719-2838-7940

Back