How's your Wi-Fi connection?

Atomheart said:
What I don't understand is how Nintendo could not predict this! They had to know the game was going to be immensely popular and that they needed to go crazy with the servers.

They always seem to be terrible at predicting success, it seems.

Or is that just an excuse for laziness and poor implementation?

"The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Nintendo is very close lipped about this sort of thing. For all we know they were prepapred for double the volume and something went really wrong despite careful planning and testing.

It lags and sometimes it wont find anyone. I wanna just fight one on one but whenever I find someone it is always four people at a time.
But I like playing online.

Add me.
2449-4337-9611

Hey didn't know if anyone knew since no one mentioned it but if you go to your profile page for your Wii and if you have registered Super Smash Brawl there is a link that says something like "Super Smash Brawl WiFi Problems" and lists the problems pretty much everyone mentioned.

The one problem, which seems most relevant to this thread, is that when someone connects to "Brawl with Anyone" it times out or an error message is displayed saying "You lost connection with other players" or something to that effect. Nintendo has identified the problem and is asking people to fill out a survey, which i hope those of you who are reading this thread and are experiencing the same problem will do, because I WANT TO PLAY !!!! lol. PLEASE fill out the survey.....

On another note, those of you who are experiencing the problem, what ISP (Internet Service Provider) do you have?? I have Verizon (I'm just curious if it is an ISP issue, as Nintendo is suggesting in the survey). Thanks!!!!

i have great connection i get in the waiting room no one shows up and i get disconnected i hate it (error code 86420)

My LAN adapter arrived! : )
My online experience are better now than before, I don't know if it's the adapter or they dealt with the traffic somehow, but it's less input delay. I actually enjoy online mode, these people complaining about only 2min with anyone, I'm savoring it! I do need to add more friends so we can have some fun too heheh

mine is a second delay with the router in the same room 2 ft away. I cant play like that, speed and accuracy is soo important in this game!

My WiFi totally sucked. So I had to go get the LAN peripheral. Online works awesome now though. If you are having problems with lag, I strongly suggest it

Back