Hudson reveals Deca Sports

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Japanese publication V-Jump revealed the first pieces of information for Hudson Entertainment's Wii game Deca Sports.

Deca Sports appears to utilize an aesthetic similar to Nintendo's own Wii Sports, albeit with more character and environment detail. V-Jump provided the control schemes for seven sports in the game, described below, although the final three sports are currently being withheld.

Archery: Aim with the Wii Remote, pull backwards and then release the button(s) - either A & B or just B - to let the arrow fly.

Go Karting: Hold the Wii Remote sideways and tilt to steer.

Motocross: Similar to ExciteTruck, tilting the Wii Remote backwards and forwards alters the pitch of the bike when in the air.

Volleyball: Swing either upwards or downwards using just the Wii Remote.

Soccer: Move the character with the Nunchuck's analogue stick and pass with Wii Remote movements.

Basketball: Move the character using the Nunchuk's analogue stick and dribble by moving the Wii Remote up and down. A throwing motion involving both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk shoots the ball.

Badminton: Similar to Wii Sports Tennis, players swing the Wii Remote while their on-screen character moves automatically.

V-Jump did not specify a release date for Deca Sports in Japan, nor mention Mii integration or online functionality. It is unknown if the game will see a release in other territories.

Screens:

29095_we_122_688lo.JPG

29101_wewe_122_600lo.JPG

Holy smokes, two posts :lol:
Well I would like to see it come out in North America.
And thanks for posting the scans.

I've always liked the games that Hudson makes. I'll definantly look into buying this game. Archery looks pretty cool.

Back