Huge Glitch !!!!!!!! Help !!!!!

haXXo

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
okay so im in the desert temple dungeon 4 ... and i got the 4 poes and the big door in the center opened . okay so i went n got the key and moved the ground down to enter the next room .. im in the room where big spikes come up in the ground and theres a certain way to get thru .. OKAY . so i pull the door open . no biggie and then as i run to the door link moves like he has iron boots on only slower .. hes real real slow .. and then i warp to dog and midna is having a seisure and the dog is slow .. this happens everytime i try this .. over 60 tries by the way .. its a glitch im almost positive .. .. ne one else have this issue ... ne help would be great . im about tot throw zelda away !

turn into wolf and use your senses, or just use the spin attack if they are bugs

And note: the amount of exclamation points (!) doesnt make the thread tat exciting

lol okay im try it .. if this works . know that you saved wii lol . im bought to break it , n yeah the !!! may not work but it makes me feel better .. i have huge anger management lol . thanks man

haXXo said:
okay so im in the desert temple dungeon 4 ... and i got the 4 poes and the big door in the center opened . okay so i went n got the key and moved the ground down to enter the next room .. im in the room where big spikes come up in the ground and theres a certain way to get thru .. OKAY . so i pull the door open . no biggie and then as i run to the door link moves like he has iron boots on only slower .. hes real real slow .. and then i warp to dog and midna is having a seisure and the dog is slow .. this happens everytime i try this .. over 60 tries by the way .. its a glitch im almost positive .. .. ne one else have this issue ... ne help would be great . im about tot throw zelda away !

LOL omg i love when people make threads about this.
Yep it is a glitch, to get out of it you have to put on your iron boots and walk into the sand. *sarcasm*

man leave me alone .. just cause im to stupid to have common sense . come on i know im stupid dont rub it in ,.. . but ne ways thanks for the help . i can now go on .. apreciated .. . n by the way .. i did try walkin in the sand in my iron boots .. death in a second lol .

HA! I remember when that happened to me! I was like, WTF, why is Midna having a seizure? xD

That was one of my favourite bits of the game. Couldn't figure out why midna was going crazy and why i was walking so slow. Was fiddling around with anything just to find out what was happening and put on senses to see f*cking RATS ALL OVER ME! Genius.

Lmao. As soon as I saw "desert temple" and "glitch" I thought "ghost rats".

It's cool man, I kinda read about this before I got up to that part, so when it happenned I was like "nuh-uh bitches" *spin attack*. =P

But had I not known about it beforehand I'd be all "lolwtfbbq?" too. xD

i now how to fix that

turn into a dog and put sence on an yo will see rats! hold in b and you should do a spin attack and it kills them
:cornut:

LOL. I thought the same thing when this happened to me. I cleaned the disc, unplugged the Wii, blew in the disc drive... then I started pressing random buttons on the Wiimote and when I accidently turned on my wolf senses, to my surprise there were rats all over me. X_X

Back