huh?

Im ****ing very mad poeple call me names here i thought wii forum was a nicer place...lisen i fixed it so please leave me alone

Pud said:
:wtf: Your what's wrong with this world! Pathetic losers begging for attention by posting random **** and getting scolded yet saying you had no f*cking clue what you were doing.... Well I'll tell you something, YOU DID KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING AND DID IT ANYWAY BECAUSE YOUR AN IDIOT!!! :wtf:

Not to mention he has made several new threads which are obviously just to advertise since they are all pointless.

Piontless? i just got wii that why i hjere not to get called names and get scolded and acused! please poeple leave me alone i stopped the dam link its now a sig

I'm reporting you and you KNEW exactly what you were doing you pathetic little bastard. Get a ****ing life and go spam another website. This is for REAL people only.

This guy needs to be banned NOW!!!! He is a little 5 year old dumbass who likes to spam and annoy people with links for a USELESS petition that doesn't even MATTER!!!!

AKC_pico said:
Piontless? i just got wii that why i hjere not to get called names and get scolded and acused! please poeple leave me alone i stopped the dam link its now a sig

READ the forum rules. If you cant understand them then dont bother joining english forums. And dont make several new threads with pointless simple answers you can search for just so you can advertise your stupid link

Dont send me a pm calling me a fag im really getting my feelings hurt

GO **** WITH SOMEONE ELSE NOT ME!!!! You are a ****ing tard now get the hell out before we force you out.......

You are NOT sorry until you take that ****ing ad off your sig!!! No one ****ing cares about your stupid petition!!!! :mad2:

Back