Human Link VS Wolf Link

Link888

Zelda Twilight Princess
Jul 14, 2007
Who do you think is stronger in Zelda Twilight Princess, Human Link or Wolf Link?

With Human Link you can only include his Sword, Sheild and Bow. You can not include his horse or other items as his strenght because this would obiously not be his strenght but an items strenght.

You can include all features of Links Wolf form because it does not use items to buff its self up.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Human Link is worthless without items though...

If child Link can destroy a 60,000 lb spider, I'm sure he could take a wolf.

Human Link... The Guy Can Throw A Freakin Goat!!!

That, And He Just Plain Kicks Ass. :cool:

human link is stronger because he could easily beat his wolf self if it were an enemy. all he had to do is use his shield to block the wolfes attack then counterattack...if wolf link was an enemy

The wolf link has more speed but Human link is ultra strong. Im gonna say wolf link as he has midna who just kicks ass!!!:D

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Human Link... The Guy Can Throw A Freakin Goat!!!

That, And He Just Plain Kicks Ass. :cool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I forgot about that!!!!

I was going to say the wolf... but... that's true.

ide say human link with or without midna on wolf. yes link would block all wolf attack then midna tries and takes shield he cuts off her orange hand, uses bow to break her helmet, now shes powerless. then link makes some jerky outta wolfy.

Human Link would probably win, as he is a mch better dodger. But, that attack and continuious bite attack you use on some Twilight Bosses (The bird, that giant bug (3rd time in Twilight) is pretty powerfull... Human also has a sword and sheild, and many items aswell. About 5 hits with links Master Sword, Wolf would be dead. But, the wolf knows that 1 hit kill growl attack. So, If link could stay away/dodge the attack, link would win, otherwise.. DUH DUH DUH! Who knows? It might be 1 hit kill on link, too.

I think human Link is much better than Wolf Link because he has range with his bow and arrow. Wolf Link has no items to defend himself, just brute strength, which doesn't always do the trick. :\

Back