Hunting game for Wii?

MissMarila

WiiChat Member
Sep 8, 2011
Hey you all!
I was wondering, if anybody could recoment me some good hunting games, for Wii?
I've always enjoyed hunting games - even though I'm against hunting, in the real world:wink:
But anyways .. I have Cabelas Big Game hunter 2005, for my Playstation 2, and I enjoyed that very much. Now though, I'm more into playing games on my Wii, so I decided to get Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2009 (I think), for my Wii.
That has been somewhat of a dissapointment, cause it's just so unrealistic. The animals practically just stand infront of you, waiting to get taken. I would rather enjoy some wating around for a while in blinds and such, and I would very much like the animals to run away from me, and not just stand there.

The Cabela game for my playstation, is much more like this, but I really want a game for my wii, that will be sort of like this.

Anybody that wanna recomend hunting games? And tell a little about the game/games? :)

Try Cabelas Dangerous hunts 2011. Much better title and the animals are much more- you guessed it- dangerous.

You could try the new cabela's big game hunter 2012 in a few days it comes out on in the US on 9/27/2011 look like it will be good.

0004787576564_500X500.jpg

[video=youtube;vTRBI0GL-3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTRBI0GL-3E[/video]

Back