Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hunting game for Wii?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by MissMarila, Sep 8, 2011.

1. MissMarila

MissMarila WiiChat Member

Hey you all!
    I was wondering, if anybody could recoment me some good hunting games, for Wii?
    I've always enjoyed hunting games - even though I'm against hunting, in the real world:wink:
    But anyways .. I have Cabelas Big Game hunter 2005, for my Playstation 2, and I enjoyed that very much. Now though, I'm more into playing games on my Wii, so I decided to get Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2009 (I think), for my Wii.
    That has been somewhat of a dissapointment, cause it's just so unrealistic. The animals practically just stand infront of you, waiting to get taken. I would rather enjoy some wating around for a while in blinds and such, and I would very much like the animals to run away from me, and not just stand there.

The Cabela game for my playstation, is much more like this, but I really want a game for my wii, that will be sort of like this.

Anybody that wanna recomend hunting games? And tell a little about the game/games? :)

2. Doomsteady

Wii Friend Code: 1209-6008-3137-0001
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Try Cabelas Dangerous hunts 2011. Much better title and the animals are much more- you guessed it- dangerous.

3. artrip

artrip WiiChat Member

You could try the new cabela's big game hunter 2012 in a few days it comes out on in the US on 9/27/2011 look like it will be good.

0004787576564_500X500.jpg

[video=youtube;vTRBI0GL-3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTRBI0GL-3E[/video]