HVS next game - Gladiator A.D. Revealed

Don't let the screenies fool you. High Voltage Software went from promising 16 man PVP to 12 man PVP and went from deciding to use Wii motion plus to removing it. People are going to grind out as many numbers as they can to gain attention.

But those ideas came BEFORE they found a publisher. Remember the publishers set the deadlines and say, "we don't care if you need more time I need MORE money NOW!!!"

The good news is that The Grinder will use MotionPlus.

But those ideas came BEFORE they found a publisher. Remember the publishers set the deadlines and say, "we don't care if you need more time I need MORE money NOW!!!"

The good news is that The Grinder will use MotionPlus.

Most of the game was completed before it was presented at E3 08.

yeah, this game and the other vampire shooter are great!!

Congratulations HVS, I surely buy your games!!

And I looking Kotaku, IGN and Gamepro, I find some of these xbox360/ps3 owners complaint saying this game's graphics looks like a PSP or PS2 graphics without arguments and trying to defend their consoles, NO stupids xbox360/ps3 vastards: The Wii will show better and better hardcore games that gradualy beat the games that your consoles are offer.

Most of the game was completed before it was presented at E3 08.

They were still working on it last month...
Plus they wanted to incorporate MotionPlus but were restricted by time.
They shouldn't have spoke too soon though.

hencam[uk];1025202 said:
For the first time in a while I'm genuinely excited about some upcoming games!!

I have to say too that online co-op is a FANTASTIC idea - I'd go as far as saying that I enjoy co-op games more than straight deathmatch...

Yeah definitely...with the right execution an online co-op mode can be far more exciting than an online deathmatch or team deathmatch mode.

I'm so happy with what HVS is doing that it makes me cry. They created an engine useful basically only on the Wii and are pumping out high quality games, just like on would find on any other console. It makes me happy to be a Wii owner. The only thing to hope for now is that these games sell well. They surely will join my collection.

Last edited:
yeah, this game and the other vampire shooter are great!!

Congratulations HVS, I surely buy your games!!

And I looking Kotaku, IGN and Gamepro, I find some of these xbox360/ps3 owners complaint saying this game's graphics looks like a PSP or PS2 graphics without arguments and trying to defend their consoles, NO stupids xbox360/ps3 vastards: The Wii will show better and better hardcore games that gradualy beat the games that your consoles are offer.

What if their games are really bad?
And the games graphics are bad, but with full dismemberment I don't really care. And Stickmode, it depends on the game, but the PS3 and 360 do have better games and that's true. But that said, the Wii's games are good enough. And whats a vastard?

Back